3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

can someone explain how Hyrri's Ire work with Explosive arrow?
"
FrydChickn wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Holyjustice wrote:

Ah, thanks for information on the crafting process, yeah, it seems I will just go for dps route in white/yellow maps until I make some money for late game maps/bosses.

Have fun all.

Your gems and tree will mostly carry you DPS wise.

For gear, you should prioritise defence early on... otherwise you'll come back here complaining this build is squishy.

As you play you will get a feel for whether you need to upgrade DPS or defence.

Came here to complain about being squishy haha. What defensive stats should I be prioritizing? Spell supression? I seem to be dying alot. Any tips would help.

Thanks!

Yes exactly that.

Spell suppression
Armour / physical mitigation / determination / molten shell
Evasion / evade chance / grace
Bastian of elements

And obviously life and movement speed.
"
Blo0dForce wrote:
can someone explain how Hyrri's Ire work with Explosive arrow?

The added cold gets added to explosion for big ignite dps... This is because of elemental equilibrium.
Added a couple videos to first post:

I have Uber Maven on farm mode now... it really is just about doing it a few times and getting used to it. The Uber Uber Elder video below was literally my first attempt going in blind... and I only had 1 death so I was happy with that.

These were recorded on Standard using my character from 3.17 (no changes in 3.18).

1. Uber Maven: https://youtu.be/vDBIMiWsmwk
2. Uber Uber Elder: https://youtu.be/USo7DNmXelE

Uber Sirus, Uber Shaper, Uber Searing Exarch have all been downed too. I have tried Uber Eater of Worlds twice and didn't get him... it's MUCH harder than the normal version.
Last edited by brunowa on May 15, 2022, 6:33:09 AM
Whats about rain of splinters? worth or not?
Sorry for my English, i started 4 totem, and 1 ballista build before, but.. omg...
OMG.. I LOVE THIS BUILD <3 SOOOO SATISFYING
Great AOE and Boss dmg, Very good for early/late game.
OMG :) I dont have the belt, and the +skills bow, but this build still slay :3

Guys can someone help me with dmg ? i think i should do more dmg that i think but i dont know if everything is good. And what i should buy/upgrade next ?
i am also having often problems with damage now with late white or early yellow maps

i get clapped sometimes where I am not sure why I am suddenly one or two shot. But some rare enemies are basically immortal against my damage and I am not sure why. Also according to PoB my damage is basically non-existant compared to other early mapping PoBs

Having big problems with singletarget dps too, any advices? (Not just buffed rare, map bosses on red maps also)
https://pastebin.com/9eNXhbtF here is pob
Made it to red maps and absolutely crushing however some packs I dont kill in one pass. What would be the most cost effective upgrades to increase damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info