3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
Zuuule wrote:
I tried reading through but couldn't find anywhere that gave a ballpark budget for the higher end of this build. I played Wallach's siege ballista last league and it was the most fun build I've ever played. It uses a lot of uniques which can help to keep the cost down. I don't think I spent more than 20EX on that build in the end. High end rares are always so darn expensive. How is this build fare when it comes to budget?
As always, the sky is the limit. However, you're certainly going to be into diminishing returns not far past your 20ex budget. My gear from last league... expensive bits, anyway:

-+3 6L Bow was 14ex, but dropped in price significantly, to ~8ex eventually
-6L Hyrri's Ire was 5ex, but also dropped significantly.
-Unnatural Instinct jewel was pretty steady at ~10ex, but is absolutely a nice to have, not a requirement.
-Cluster jewels? I don't remember how expensive these were, TBH.

I self crafted my helm, boots, quiver, and flasks, and spent a few more ex on rings / amulet / gloves.

Could I have spent more? Sure... but by then I was using the currency I farmed with this in different builds. I don't think I was into this for much more than your 20ex budget. *Maybe* 30ex? Probably closer to 25 tho.

I certainly spent a lot less on this than I did the other 5 builds I played for the league. I was into a Winter Orb Scion for probably 200ex.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Asag wrote:
Anyone was farming alot of Delirium maps and simulacrums with the build? I'm asking because I heard some mixed opinions from perfectly viable to being oneshoot by Omni/Kosis.

I did, only a few oneshots at wave 30 when it had crazy mods.
How is this compared to palsterons version?
Hey guys which aura should i run before enlighten please? can i drop determination or grace ? i really like purity of elements on starter:D
"
Prismaa wrote:
How is this compared to palsterons version?
They are very similar. This even uses Palsteron's leveling guide. There are a few small differences in the skill tree. I consider both to be equally viable.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
This build feels very rippy to me at the moment when it comes to almost all endgame bosses, Id like to think my gear is not terrible so im not sure if im missing something. Character name is VillainisChillin on my list if anyone cares to look. I feel like im dealing Zdps to alot of endgame bosses and i cannot sustain enough life to last whole fights. I see alot of the people singing the praises of the build are geared insanely well, seems like it will require atleast 50ex total to get to the level most of the people here are at and probably more. If anyone wants to chime in feel free I very well could be missing something.

EDIT: Think i figured some stuff out, seem to be melting now, will report back.
Last edited by ThuperAwethome on May 12, 2022, 4:50:17 PM
"
alansx wrote:
Hey guys which aura should i run before enlighten please? can i drop determination or grace ? i really like purity of elements on starter:D

Better you keep Determination although Molten Shell will be useless and this one will save you a lot.
@Bruno

Which POB did you use for your simulacrum run? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmaGy4qL0gs
"
Firo wrote:
@Bruno

Which POB did you use for your simulacrum run? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmaGy4qL0gs

That was the more "well-rounded" version. For Simul's, you will want to prioritise defence more.
Take a look at my char guys for min maxing 👍

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info