Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.17

Thanks for the build! Enjoying it a lot so far. Felt a little bit squishy beginning in maps, but with some investments in better gear that improved quite a bit.

With the new Melding of the flesh jewel I've got 90% all resist with just the tree and the Rise of the Phoenix shield. Definitely feels worth it!
I am a bit stumped. I am lvl 68 and followed the tree and it is still not possible to sustain RF if I even stop a moment to put mods in the Archnemesis monster. I basically have my eye on my life and finger on life flasks all the time and that's not exactly stress-free, so I still only incinerate. My vitality is lvl 15 now and already reserves 1.000 life. Clarity still reserves mana at the moment and I hesitate to level it further than lvl 11.

Oh, and the worst of it is that I can't deactivate RF!
Even when I physically take out the gem, it just stops doing damage to mobs, but keeps damaging me. I need to relog to get rid of it!

What am I doing wrong?
"
Elocara wrote:
I am a bit stumped. I am lvl 68 and followed the tree and it is still not possible to sustain RF if I even stop a moment to put mods in the Archnemesis monster. I basically have my eye on my life and finger on life flasks all the time and that's not exactly stress-free, so I still only incinerate. My vitality is lvl 15 now and already reserves 1.000 life. Clarity still reserves mana at the moment and I hesitate to level it further than lvl 11.

Even when I physically take out the gem, it just stops doing damage to mobs, but keeps damaging me. I need to relog to get rid of it!

What am I doing wrong?

Can you set your characters to be shown so we can take a look ? cant tell what your issue is without looking.

It sounds like you have something else linked to vitality besides arrogance if its taking over 1 k life though because my max level gem only takes 498 ish life.

anyhow make your character where we can see it and then im sure we can get you fixed up pretty easily.
"
Artaniz wrote:

Can you set your characters to be shown so we can take a look ? cant tell what your issue is without looking.

It sounds like you have something else linked to vitality besides arrogance if its taking over 1 k life though because my max level gem only takes 498 ish life.

anyhow make your character where we can see it and then im sure we can get you fixed up pretty easily.

Huh. My characters are not set as private, is there another setting I need to change?

I'm aware that my gear is not remotely good yet, am only starting to map today and hope for better stuff, but it feels as if there is something else off.
Last edited by Elocara on Feb 13, 2022, 2:25:49 PM
Hello !

I started your build which are still excellent on Xbox. Previous time I played with your Zombies build, now I will try RF. I'm only using RF at the moment because I don't have the required colors yet.

Since lvl 37 I can use RF using some uniques like
- Springleaf (1 jewellers)
- Shaper's Seed (1 alchemy)
- 2 x Kikazaru (1 chaos x2)

Al Dhih (1 chromatic) is cool in Weapon 1 because it reduces to 4 seconds Enduring Cry (and buff +25%). You have like a permanent flask of life.
Last edited by I am French on Feb 13, 2022, 5:47:27 PM
I am playing this build third league in a row :)

This time I am trying SSF for extra challenge. No trading, I will only be allowed to use what I find or craft. I have never tried playing solo self found so this is fun!

Just worried that I won't be able to find a good 6 link helmet, will see, maybe I get lucky and I find something good while mapping. Also never crafted 6 link armor before, always just bought one, this time I will need to figure out how to make one without trading.
Last edited by furrypurpledinosaur on Feb 13, 2022, 6:17:40 PM
"
Elocara wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

Looking at PoB it looks as if you're only reserving about 400 life though? So maybe you fixed it already. If not, it looks like you've got the Hearty node to take which will boost regen by a lot and have you sustaining instead of losing life. Life regen on gear helps a ton as well, and with the massive boost to fire res from the ascendancy you can get big rolls on something like a belt with less pressure.

"
I am playing this build third league in a row :)

This time I am trying SSF for extra challenge. No trading, I will only be allowed to use what I find or craft. I have never tried playing solo self found so this is fun!

Just worried that I won't be able to find a good 6 link helmet, will see, maybe I get lucky and I find something good while mapping. Also never crafted 6 link armor before, always just bought one, this time I will need to figure out how to make one without trading.

Good luck! I love SSF, played it the last few leagues. I got my first Sirus kill in Scourge with a Exsanguinate/Seismic trapper, I managed to get a Cold Iron Point from a Ritual and then chanced another one. I never cracked the rest of the endgame though, so went back to trade this time to see if I can beat everything.

This looks to be an awesome league for SSF - the league mechanic lets you have some control over the rewards, and the new atlas tree is just awesome. I have specced into all the essence passives and it's insane! Dropping multiple high tier essences in every map which would be a massive win for SSF.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on!
"
KingTen87 wrote:
Looking at PoB it looks as if you're only reserving about 400 life though? So maybe you fixed it already. If not, it looks like you've got the Hearty node to take which will boost regen by a lot and have you sustaining instead of losing life. Life regen on gear helps a ton as well, and with the massive boost to fire res from the ascendancy you can get big rolls on something like a belt with less pressure.

Ooh, you are right, I even missed TWO big regen nodes, fixed that. And with the vitality reserving, I accidentally had my lifetap support in the same link for leveling, that was a bit overkill.

It's better now, still feel too squishy atm though. If the RF burns down all the way to 1 health, I die to anything, if I am not able to replenish on account of being a slowpoke with the movement and/or flasks. I think I still have to figure out how to play this stress-free. And refrain from putting in more than 3 mods in the Archnemesis for now. Had to respec damage into regen, so the big ones don't die.

Is it intended that RF can't be stopped at all, even by taking out the gem, or am I bugged?
"
Elocara wrote:
"
KingTen87 wrote:

Ooh, you are right, I even missed TWO big regen nodes, fixed that. And with the vitality reserving, I accidentally had my lifetap support in the same link for leveling, that was a bit overkill.

It's better now, still feel too squishy atm though. If the RF burns down all the way to 1 health, I die to anything, if I am not able to replenish on account of being a slowpoke with the movement and/or flasks. I think I still have to figure out how to play this stress-free. And refrain from putting in more than 3 mods in the Archnemesis for now. Had to respec damage into regen, so the big ones don't die.

Is it intended that RF can't be stopped at all, even by taking out the gem, or am I bugged?

It sounds like you're still lacking in the regen department. You shouldn't lose any life when activating RF. I see quite a bit of life missing from your gear. I would invest a few chaos in decent life gear and you should notice quite a big difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info