Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.17

"
Elocara wrote:
Spoiler
Thanks for the feedback on my approach. \o/

I am not even doing many Archnemesis encounters, mostly hop on low level character when I drop a Berserker mod and use it on Ledge and hope for a Tabula. Well, not long until I can use RF and get a six-link somehow.
Obviously a 6-link is nice, Elocara, but don't stress about it. I still use a 5 link for my Incinerate. I'd obviously love a 6-link. But the 5 is working just great.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Artaniz wrote:
Spoiler

What is best to change next for more damage anyone got ideas? probably the shield and chest ?

This is about 70 C spent and most of it on one of the rings that was 45 C, probably could have had similar results buying essences but i had a couple drops flip for some decent C this league and my atlas tree plan has been working to make me good currency.Im not swimming but im ready for another 70C- 2 ex upgrade.

Ohh im self casting frost bomb and wave and the other one because the cast on hit just felt too clunky and im used to doing more so throwing them down against anything i stop to incinerate hasnt really bothered me much plus it made room for stone golem and leap slam which are nice.
"
Spoiler
Sceptre with DOT multiplier?
Hey, Artaniz!

I agree with furrypurpledinosaur. Your weapon would be the biggest boost. I love your gear though! Nice work! You can even run two sceptres or a staff like I do. But the weapon you've selected now gives roughly 100% increased damage. Which is great! But there's room for improvement as well. The gear section has some mods to look for if you're shopping.

Nice changes! It's fun to make the build your own.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Pettson wrote:
Spoiler
Here are some thoughts from someone who's participated in two previous leagues, Harvest and Scourge. (Though I barely did any mapping in Scourge, so you may call it one and a half previous leagues...)

Let me start off by saying I have never played anything like this build before and chose this guide on a complete whim. Well, I am in Act 7 at the moment (level 59) and my experience has been lovely so far. I've been copying the passive tree from the guide and have used Molten Strike since the very beginning, and in fact...I still do!

I tried Righteous Fire for the first time in my early level 50s and it's great. But just because I started using RF, didn't mean I had to stop using Molten Strike, right? At some point I probably will, but it's not time to say goodbye quite yet – it's still doing respectable damage. Perhaps whatever I'm doing right now won't work as the content gets more challenging, but for the time being I am really enjoying this combination.

Early on I got my hands on this level 13 two-handed axe called Limbsplit that "Triggers Level 1 Gore Shockwave on Melee Hit if you have at least 150 Strength". Well, luckily for me, this build gets a ton of strength, and this Gore Shockwave turned out to be an amazing companion to my Molten Strike. And as it also turned out, any appropriate support gem fitted in this weapon benefits Gore Shockwave, regardless of links. Wow!

(The only downside with this is that it consumes a lot of gem slots...!)

I actually used this weapon all the way into my 40s, when I finally started looking for something new. Well, after finding out that Limbsplit had a big brother, a level 40 fated version called The Cauteriser, the choice was made for me. This axe is still serving me honorably, although the damage appears to be falling off somewhat. But perhaps that doesn't have as much to do with the axe, as it has to do with the fact that I'm not investing any skill points into dealing physical/melee damage! (Let us keep in mind that I have all the damage from RF on top of this.)

I started stacking life regeneration long before I started using Righteous Fire, it turned out to be a quite useful stat on its own! By the time I activated RF for the first time, whatever life regeneration I had from the passive tree and my items (including my loyal golem) turned out to be more than plenty. Now that I think about it, it seems a bit excessive that I am using TWO life flasks...

I am also really enjoying the league mechanic. It has given me so many uniques and a not insignificant amount of currency. Oh, did I forget to mention I got a Tabula Rasa at level 4 in The Mud Flats? Hahaha! Later on I even got a second Tabula Rasa from the Archnemesis stuff. Yes, I admit this must have made my journey smoother, but I have a feeling it wouldn't have been so bad even without all those white sockets. (Please note I use a 5L unique at the moment and that I actually never sold my Tabula Rasas, i.e. I didn't use them to finance any extravaganza!)

My gloves are currently fitted with some CWDT stuff, but I am really questioning its current value. I honestly don't know if I have ever seen it go off... Perhaps I leveled that CWDT gem far too greedily. As things currently stand, this seems like four wasted gem slots. Next time I play, I'm going to try Herald of Ash for the first time and see how that works for me. I saw that there's a cool unique ring that has a lot of interesting buffs for Herald of Ash, hmm...

Feel free to check out my character for my current setup! 😎

Edit: Realized I could link my items here! (as someone pointed out to me, apparently I am exclusively decked out in uniques...lol)
Spoiler
That was a great read, Pettson!

Thanks for taking the time to do so! I'm glad you're having so much fun. You've made some good personalized changes for levelling and it's worked out great! RNG is on your side this league :). It was cool to read how you went through the levelling process so far. I like hearing about people's experiences. Thanks for making the time.

Don't worry about the CwDT gems. If you're going to revert back to the guide later on, you'll find that our CwDT setup goes off tons as you get deeper into the game. Even the CwDT level 20 links will be going off constantly in the higher tier maps.

Thanks again for the post :).

Annnnnd

Just want to share my current PoB progress with some very light investment.
Most notably, I was able to get The Searing touch for pretty cheap and I think its an incredible starter staff for this build - it'll take some very expensive scepters to replace it.

I am still toying around with gems/links and I'm going to try and work over my incantate to a 5/6L next

https://pastebin.com/bmZnSXx9
Last edited by danknness on Feb 8, 2022, 3:21:33 PM

Ok i got these upgrades and a watchers eye with 10 % phys as fire and a bonus to health recovery from flasks with vitality.

Im collecting opal scepters and rerolling them in harvests that i get to try and hit one of those good combos, or maybe ill eventually have the 2-5 EX to buy one with 100 burn damage dot multi and plus to gems.

Any recommendations to try and craft it ? anyone done it before what fossils did you use etc ? Im figuring since this is an SSF build somebody knows what i should craft it with and thats probably cheaper in the long run if i sell the decent ones and just keep flipping bases.

Im going to replace the weaker vermillion ring soon need to buy up some essences for it.
well so far no luck for me crafting i have had some minor luck making some 60 % burning damage 15 fire dot multi opals using harvest crafts but nothing amazing yet. i swapped to a second scepter and ditched the shield maybe when i finish my leveling ( going for 96 so i can get the damage on tree back i sacraficed for this cluter jewel im using) ill have enough damage to go back to a shield but i doubt it.

t15-16 maps are kind of a slog now doable but not very chill. Rerolling maps is a pain also lot of modifiers cant be done because it borks the RF. So far though its ok i did have to stop in delve and go sideways also but im at max monster depth so its fine.

"
Artaniz wrote:
Spoiler
well so far no luck for me crafting i have had some minor luck making some 60 % burning damage 15 fire dot multi opals using harvest crafts but nothing amazing yet. i swapped to a second scepter and ditched the shield maybe when i finish my leveling ( going for 96 so i can get the damage on tree back i sacraficed for this cluter jewel im using) ill have enough damage to go back to a shield but i doubt it.

t15-16 maps are kind of a slog now doable but not very chill. Rerolling maps is a pain also lot of modifiers cant be done because it borks the RF. So far though its ok i did have to stop in delve and go sideways also but im at max monster depth so its fine.
Hey, Artaniz!

So, the trick with crafting is based on what currency you have. Not everyone will have the same currency and people have different preferences for game mechanics they enjoy doing. For example, I'm not that into Delve, so I don't normally have lots of fossils kicking around. Typically, you'll use lots of whatever currency you have, no matter what mechanic you got it from.

So if you have a lot of Delve Currency, go for it. Do you do lots of Harvest? Go for it. You'll need lots of attempts no matter what.

For me, though it's tedious, I'd likely stick to the old fashion way. I'd use Alterations on a staff or sceptre until I got a T1 roll of a relevant DOT Multiplier or +1 to gems. (Up to you if you want to risk using an Augment.) I'd then Regal it and craft on some increased Fire Damage (or DOT Multi) from the crafting bench. If it was a staff (cause I'd hate to do this 2x for dual-wielding sceptres) I'd save my exalts for crafting on the "multi craft" recipe on the bench. Then it'd let you add a couple more mods.

Farming Harvest or Delve will likely save you some currency from the above example, but it'll only save you time if you already enjoy doing that content. Otherwise, it's a slog.

I likely only stated the obvious, but I thought I'd respond in case others didn't.

Annnnnd

Just hit maps with this; once again, great build! :D

Had a couple lucky drops and crafts; I'd never used a Voideye, but +5 gem level on an unset ring seemed to fit in quite well with Purity of Fire, so that gave me an instant +1% max fire rez.

Instilling Orbs have been decent to me; already got two +charge on hit flasks that trigger when full, so that's a start. Hoping the drops will ramp up so I can get into no-life-flask territory earlier than last time.
"
Spoiler
Just hit maps with this; once again, great build! :D

Had a couple lucky drops and crafts; I'd never used a Voideye, but +5 gem level on an unset ring seemed to fit in quite well with Purity of Fire, so that gave me an instant +1% max fire rez.

Instilling Orbs have been decent to me; already got two +charge on hit flasks that trigger when full, so that's a start. Hoping the drops will ramp up so I can get into no-life-flask territory earlier than last time.
Awesome, internationalfish!

I'm glad you're enjoying the build again :). Thanks for always being so encouraging!

That's awesome with Purity of Fire! +5! I'm also a MASSIVE fan of Instilling Orbs. They are lifesavers in the flask game for me. They can't drop enough. Good luck with the flasks and let us know how it goes for you!

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Feb 10, 2022, 1:23:32 PM
I've also made it to maps - levelling was a breeze once I got RF going. I picked up a 5 link staff in the mid/late 40s with a nice dot multi roll for 1c which was kind of a wannabe searing touch, but it doubled my dps.

Damage in early maps is good but I need to pick up the rest of the life nodes and good life on gear. After reservations I have about 3k which isn't loads, and I find things like lightning damage and shock really affect me (even with 78 res). Hopefully that improves as my life pool gets bigger!

My two pieces of advice for anyone new to this build:

1. Unless you're ssf, spend a bit on damage and life regen gear early on. The tree is light on offensive tools to start off and getting RF going, with some dot multi, will really help

2. Get ALL the gems set up when you can. This was big for me - there's a lot of synergy which boosts offence and defence on things like enduring cry, cast when damage taken etc., and they help the build to come together. I wasn't doing this at the start and once I got it all set up it really unlocked the potential

Also, my RNG is weird this league. I dropped a pure ex in my early 60s,a full 5 levels before I dropped a quicksilver flask :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info