Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

New Quarterstaff triples elemental damage.
GGG

Could you at least make the +1 totem on the passive tree +2 totem.

"
pippobaudo1 wrote:
"
Finally great news GGG :)
Love you

I honestly don't understand what's good about it but that's okay kekw

right? ZOMG THANKS GGG...wut
"
Added a new Dexterity Support gem - Mark on Hit: Trigger Supported Mark Skill when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy with an Attack. This support adds a cooldown and a small curse effect penalty to the triggered Mark skill, but does not need to be linked to the triggering attack.

Will this new gem work on hit if socketed into a piece of gear that has been corrupted with Level # XXXX Mark Skill?
Last edited by Tiptonite on Jan 25, 2022, 7:23:17 PM
1st WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"
Why is nobody talking about Hydrosphere nerf? One second cooldown? I mean cm'on.. I think its a huge damage loss against bosses...

I'm wondering how people who play rage Zerkers are going to generate rage before any meaningful boss fight.
I like all these changes. They are make sense.

I hope melee isn't overshadowed though. Slams were also in a bad place last league.
Please include Wave of Conviction in your Spell buffs, just nerfing ignite and giving nothing back to one of the current main ignite skills just punishes an already niche build
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Noooova wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:

Storage isnt an advantage over another player, you won't be better than another player just because you can self stack 2500 exalts in your stash.

Even if you spent $5000 you wont one hit maven.

Thats called quality of life improvements.

So it's not an advantage to be able to trade? Still learning new things here.

You dont need to pay to trade, you need to pay to be able to SELL and show up in websites, but youre free to buy things and trade with everyone.

Yeah, you have a lot to learn.

Sure because how things cost lately for actual good upgrades to do all the content in this game with any build outside a broken meta is affordable when you dont sell anything, right?
I know it's going to fall into deaf ears but... could you buff knockback support so it can be used in a main skill? I made some suggestions on it's feedback thread, they're the last comments (from almost two years ago! this is how little builds can use it in it's current state).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info