Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

why totem is so hard nerfed ? But balista not touched?
Finally great news GGG :)
Love you
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
"
alex_disp wrote:
I think this is related to increased number of sources for curse immunity. Previously you only got it from Atziri's Reflection, thus you had to use it instead of shaper shield with +1 mx totems, now you have Viridi's Veil, lots of curse effect reduction on tree and Yugul pantheon. So now having 5 totems and being curse immune is easy, thus Soul Mantle became too strong.

Doesn't seem like the right way to approach that though. How many other sources of +1 totem are there?

You can always use Uul-Netol's Vow with Multiple Totems support gem inserted.
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
"
alex_disp wrote:
I think this is related to increased number of sources for curse immunity. Previously you only got it from Atziri's Reflection, thus you had to use it instead of shaper shield with +1 mx totems, now you have Viridi's Veil, lots of curse effect reduction on tree and Yugul pantheon. So now having 5 totems and being curse immune is easy, thus Soul Mantle became too strong.

Doesn't seem like the right way to approach that though. How many other sources of +1 totem are there?

You can always use Uul-Netol's Vow with Multiple Totems support gem inserted.

But the item and the small skill buffs doesn't compare the additional 20% dmg lost with spell totem and minus 1 totem.
Please, do not nerf Voidfletcher!!!
"
Blip wrote:
What about the balance of gear being shit, or trade being shit, or crafting being shit, honestly I would love a private viod league which is the complete opposite of the crap hard mode coming. Buff drops a lot and give harvest back in its pre-useless state from harvest league. I dont find poe fun anymore because everything is always way too out of reach. I would love to try different builds, but it is impossible to get the currency. I would love to try headhunter at least once, but currency or the div cards don't drop and map sustain is impossible. With all that, mage blood prices are probably like 10 times what I have on standard having played from closed beta, beyond a joke.

My exact sentiment atm, I started way back in Open Beta, played a lot of different builds ( eg Dual cleave, Totem, RF, Auramancer, Toxic Rain, HoA, Glad max block, AB/desecrate), I mostly played casually these last leagues.
I saw a post that after the major mana nerfs that no more nerfs were coming. We adapted, overcame and conquered again. Again we get to eat these nerfs which ruins it for me. Some items are becoming increasingly difficult to get as a casual player, not to mention the lack of currency.
After another round of nerfs(bye bye triggers) it's time to hang up my skill gems for good in my stash. I always believed they had a good thing going as this game isn't pay to win
No more investing my money in GGG through packs, your loss!
Stay strong you die-hard Exiles out there, props to you all for staying true to the Path
GGG . ATZIRI'S RULE ! Hello !!! -28% ignite dps . Thats totally Undeserved ! Atleast buff some Ignite Uniques . Whats the point of Nerfing builds that dont use basic spells for Ignite ?!?
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
"
alex_disp wrote:

Just linking Multiple Totems literally brings you from 1 totem to 3.
Tree has another 1.
Templar has another 1.

That's 5.

Back 6 or so leagues ago the number was 2-3.
"
TemjinGold wrote:

Not arguing that CoC didn't get massive nerfs. But this is not one of them because you can't look at this in a vacuum. They massively juiced up the spells themselves so this is merely taking damage from here and putting it there (so that self-cast can be buffed w/o also buffing CoC in the same way, which would just be power creep rather than making self-cast more enticing). What's killing builds is the activation/trigger frequency nerfs, not these damage number things.

As far as I know, the only buffed spell that was ever used with CoC is Arc.

The other skills are Spell Echo skills for the most part.

Basically GGG just gutted every single other spell except the ones listed, because they were used with some other way to trigger them.

"
Finally great news GGG :)
Love you

I honestly don't understand what's good about it but that's okay kekw
It works as intended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info