Game Balance in Siege of the Atlas

i might give Burning Arrow a chance this league for its new buff
nerf nerf nerf. Never change GGG. Skipping this league.
Please don't forget to buff like whispering ice and other spells from items, when you nerf cast while channeling and other triggers. Also time to make it self cast variable > less cast time please.
Normaly iam on board with the things GGG is doing.

But this time it feels like this is just some numberchanges and regular bugfixes, presented in an overly extended way.

There is no actualy modernisation of basemechanics here, just some bandaid fix.

How about just let us cast and move or attack and move at the same time? That is so easy to implement and would actualy fix the problem selfcasting has: At the current lategame, if you STOP to cast, you die. So triggering is the only option.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
"
Liokar wrote:
"
Jazzhoyt2 wrote:

As a leveling weapon it will become insanely powerful (it sort of already was). 100% increased damage with 3APS at lvl 5... Im pretty sure they will remove the projectile speed from the weapon.

well you dont get the mastery at level 5 already. absolute minimum is lvl 11 (incl granddaddy crab) and thats ignoring all the good passives at ranger start. so realistic is prbly around act 2 start. still hilarious. they HAVE to remove or reduce that.

Arrow Speed != Projectile Speed. There is only one source of Arrow Speed on the tree and the only source of it on gear I'm aware of is the new quiver implicit.
I'm very happy for a new patch. I feel like I'm back in 2013, getting excited about every DOTA2 patch like it's christmas, but this time it's PoE 😊 Thank you!
"
LightningFst wrote:
Problem: Players are having fun playing Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove mechanics that players use to have fun.

elegant truth to all the disasters here
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
"
TemjinGold wrote:
"
Liokar wrote:
"
Jazzhoyt2 wrote:

As a leveling weapon it will become insanely powerful (it sort of already was). 100% increased damage with 3APS at lvl 5... Im pretty sure they will remove the projectile speed from the weapon.

well you dont get the mastery at level 5 already. absolute minimum is lvl 11 (incl granddaddy crab) and thats ignoring all the good passives at ranger start. so realistic is prbly around act 2 start. still hilarious. they HAVE to remove or reduce that.

Arrow Speed != Projectile Speed. There is only one source of Arrow Speed on the tree and the only source of it on gear I'm aware of is the new quiver implicit.

i was afraid someone would write this. technically proj speed also increases arrow speed for obv reasons, but that would prbly be way too much to hope for^^
although, its still 40-50% inc dmg for 1 point if you pick feathered quiver and master fletcher. might very well be worth for TR or CA.
Last edited by Liokar on Jan 25, 2022, 3:17:47 PM
GGG posts a tiny fragment of the updates and people threaten to quit on the spot. Same old same old.
alright, the whispering ice is forgotten in all your list of "increased skills because of no mobility and no interaction with duration" ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info