Next Expansion Timeline

Enjoy the rest of the holidays, GGG! Can't wait for the next league, gonna be one to play for sure.
Gigachad move.

All jokes aside I will play lost ark and PoE, almost like I'm an adult who is capable of managing my own time to enjoy two games.

I agree with Mathil
Last edited by Kablam_ on Dec 29, 2021, 8:54:27 PM
hey GGG, disregard the haters. i m still busy scourging up gear so the additional 2 weeks is good for me.

i am a kinda casual gamer who has work and i really appreciate longer leagues.

i actually prefer if ggg extended leagues so that they can develop BETTER leagues, better content, and improve the main game.

there are people saying theyre bored. let them play other games.

i "officially" quit POE during maven's introduction. maven should be aspirational content but the rewards are too good not to "buy the unlocks". its the time i realized that i probably will never clear all content and that POE really isnt meant for casuals. get a meta build and follow it. dont bother making your own builds.

with fortify currently useless on viper strike builds i have learned clearspeed matters more. you dont die if nothings there to kill you. this is the direction that poe is still headed.

that said, why i bring up me quitting is, i came back. a lot of people threaten to quit and many actually do but many come back.

looking forward to the next expansion, hope you guys do well and dont overstress.

and please MFGA (fortify)
[Removed by Support]
thanks for the hard work
Staff will do a better job with proper rest, I am happy that you don`t overwork them. Why are people so egoistic, whining about the schedule, put yourself in the shoes of the programers. Releasing in December means being on standby in the holidays which is retarded.
in the beginning of the new year , my apologies for any bad comments i made in the past for being naïve of how much efforts you did to make the game balanced in an enjoyable way.

I really admire the work and the passion you put into this game, Thank you for all these wonderful years of entertainment, I enjoyed every bit of them. well deserved vacation.

Stay safe guys, finally you are able to see the sun, THE TRUE SUN.

Merry Christmas.

Chad move, I'm sure the employees appreciate it. Loved scourge, the events, and very much looking forward to 3.17.

Enjoy the break!
PRAISE
Take your time, i dont mind waiting for a smoother expansion.

Take care and keep the good work !! Luv ya.
I don't mind the delay, I've always enjoyed PoE and i appreciate the game you have made and continually update for us. cheers.
Glad you're letting the staff enjoy their break. Looking forward to the next year of great content from you and your team!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info