Next Expansion Timeline

Knew they were going to do a massive delay once they did the December events.

100% they're going to launch the new expansion and have a ton of half finished content.

Classic.
Coolers, happy new years to the entire team and don't let the negative Nancy's around here bother you.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
We went from mid December to January to now February?. And there's no fucking chance you guys are going to even ATTEMPT to bring it back to the way it was so we just have to deal with it and hope stuff now comes out every three months but once a year gets extended a few weeks? Lol, no.
Nice,

Enjoy that well deserved time off PoE Staff. Thank you for creating and maintaining a great game and the great Leagues/League events!!!

Looking forward to what the next PoE League adventure brings!

8)
Nice! Thanks
Cool, thanks for extending the league for us 4-monthers (and prioritising your employees)! Enjoy the rest of holidays!

Sad the Delve event has ended though, it was way too short for me. I'll miss it, I wish it lasted a month, heh-heh.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Good stuff.
Damn some of you guys take this game way too seriously, jesus.
They seem to have made the decision to skip a league - in a way - to get back on the "4 league a year" schedule. This would've been a December League if they didn't need delays previously. I'm not complaining. It seems like the obvious right choice.
It's the first time i'm happy with that delay .
Getting league in last week of month -was extremely sad for a working man , with all that job-related things consuming all free time on the leaguestart
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Called it.

Thanks for the info though. Feb is fine.

I'm glad they have your approval (who the hell are you?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info