Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

So if we get Lily in our hideout for Gems, does that mean she will be there from the start and we can have access to all gems from the beginning now (dependent on level of course)??? That would be awesome
Im Sorry but no, please dad, please mom, not like this, what about my tempests,what about .y frogs,rats,and so on....in sadge
Cragfall? Lol.

Gem trader in HO is a huge QOL though.
wait why silverbough and the gryphon? those are like, useful
I hate this. I'd rather it be anyone else. She gets cut before the FOUR Expedition traders? Navali was my favorite NPC in hideout. Always placed her closest to stash. Also, I enjoyed the prophecies immensely, especially dual enchant in Labyrinth. She will be sorely missed. "Let ME tell your future."
but why?
to enhance design space?
to prove that even the dead can be killed?
because the chinese have a problem with displaying dead things?
because your reddit hippsters again pitchforked you into thinking the game is "bloated" cause they compare poe to tetris?

i get it that any explanation will be used to ridicule you but that's part of the job description really and your punishment for using anonymous third party platforms that abuse our data for market analysis.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
good thing
i want to subscribe
It's like unceremoniously deleting Deckard Cain.

I'd rather prophecy be overhauled than removed since it doesn't really actually clog anything anyway. You can just slap it onto ritual league- that needs an overhaul anyway.

I remember when I first started the game, the silver coins were actually very fun and exciting. Maybe not as useful as they could be, but FUN. Of course many leagues later they can often just be annoying and unprofitable, but that has to do with how you've balanced it. The core concept of prophecies should be fun.
U are adding ultimatum so why not make those fated uniques an ultimatum uniques?

Can we expect Navali to be new Betrayal syndicate member? :0
"
vio wrote:
but why?
to enhance design space?
to prove that even the dead can be killed?
because your reddit hippsters again pitchforked you into thinking the game is "bloated" cause they compare poe to tetris?

i get it that any explanation will be used to ridicule you but that's part of the job description really and your punishment for using anonymous third party platforms that abuse our data for market analysis.

^true true

Once u acquire this special artifact in scourge that adds additional space in blood crucible Last to Die mentions that u can live without second kidney or lung. At this point Wraeclast is just a simulation of beijing's territories.

Scourge league is so immersive that u can feel the oppresion of nowadays chinese folk and experience it deeply. 10/10 Would invite Tencent again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info