Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Good riddance. Less clutter and micromanagement is very good for this game.
Natalia_GGG: Lettt MEEE tell your future!!!
This is a poorly thought out move. Removing content from a game is NEVER EVER good. If it's old and tired revamp it but dont remove it. I thought that this was an obvious thing and that Path of Exile was smarter than that but apparently not.
i was hoping for the removal of torment league but this seems good too also seems its worth farming uber atziri and feared even more now
"
dW2005 wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:
I tend to roll with the changes in the game, but this is a dumb one. Prophecies are easy to ignore if you don't want to do them. They don't even interrupt your mapping experience. Silver coins can be filtered and never seen. You can choose to never interact with Navali and it won't matter at all since they moved the recipes.

Just a bad change.

Basically this, they could have it reworked instead, cutting the crappy ones and making the rest a rare drop and/or div.cards outcome. There's other useless crap that can be safely removed - say tormented spirits aka stoopid ghosts, or rare talisman drops.
While removing prophecy conditions from the scripts could improve performance a bit, i doubt it matters at all compared to the amount of calculations while say killing a typical screenful of monters.

Removing tormented spirits or talisman is equally as stupid then. You barely notice tormented spirits. The are like non existent. And you can easily filter talisman's out just like coins. I say less clutter and micromanagement is always good for this game. And don't come with 'but its optional bla bla bla' in that case almost everything is optional.
Nooooo

Remove stupid bests and leave this one. Prophecy is in so good spot in game its perfect mechanic. Its there when you need it and i exactly know what i can get from it. Who gave you this stupid idea to remove it.
I like the idea of prophecy but it's just plain clunky and annoying. I always forget to refresh my prophecies after completing a bunch, so I end up with a hoard of silver coins.

Also, the reward for completing most prophecies isn't worth the time spent in navali's interface. This isn't so much a "not rewarding enough" complaint and more a "spending silver coins should take much less time or maybe be completely automated" complaint. Then prophecy would be less ignored and forgotten, since having little optional objectives here and there is fun.
Украина в моём сердце
I strongly dislike removing fated uniques from the game. One of the main reasons I still come back to the game is builds and items.

Effigon for acc, Realm Ender as cheap staff for spell gems, Deidbellow, my bro The Oak which is very good on regen tanks...

Fox's fortune is potentially the biggest EV chest in the game. Crystal Vault has its uses, Kaltensoul is always great leveling unique for phys spells, mirebough is a potential 6l early on...gryphon is a great leveling unique for melee

karui charge is great source of proj speed if youre on the wrong side of the tree. wall of brambles 2k armour at level 30, voidheart is an iconic unique from back in the day...

just leave some of these be in some form.
Nice !
Less stuff i've never had the time to do properly anyway.

Checking Navali after each map, micro managing which prophecy to keep, get rid of, had to do to free some slot, its was so annoying everytime just to unlock the multimod and get a few plague of rats and frog.

There is already plenty of neverending content to do, this and perandus needed either a big rework or being deleted to be replace by something fresh^^.

I hope some other stuff can also get a rework in some forms or get deleted like :
"Warbands"
"Random Exiles"
"the current state of Talismans"
"The useless Torments" which dies before reaching anything or get stuck and disappear...

They feels worthless, too light and skipable, when you actually notice them.

Mirebough - for real?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info