Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

I hope that GGG considers adding another allied Karui NPC *somewhere* in the game to compensate for Navali's loss. It felt bad enough that Haku turned traitor in Betrayal.

Also, I'd like the Oak but with better base stats, but I play RF almost exclusively, so I might be a bit biased.
While Navali saw it coming, I really didn't and while I won't miss Navali and prophecies, I would love to reconsider these two uniques:

Karui Charge ( and it's upgraded version Karui Ward ). These necks are really great projectile build levelling uniques and can change the feel of a new character so much ( not to mention the great stat fixing ).

Deidbell ( for access to the upgraded Deidbellow which makes Warcry builds super zippy! )

Lastly, the global drop pool is getting so much bigger the last few patches that it's going to be even harder to get the good uniques.
LAB: Shittiest crossy road drawn-out mechanic in POE ever with forced gated character progression everyone pretty much is required to run.

GGG: "KEEPER"

Prophecy: Chill somewhat-enjoyable content many people just don't bother with.

GGG: "REMOVE!"

I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
so ggg will remove prophecy and let beyond still in the game? doesnt make sense...
"
Bynn wrote:
Removing some cool fated uniques because a few ammount of people don't like them, got it
because GGG don't like them
yikes, rippers
"
Edgarins29 wrote:
Why not remove something worse like Labyrinth or Heist?

They won't remove Labyrinth until they have a replacement for it.

And why would they remove Heist? It's probably still the biggest league in PoE's history, has a major effect on the game and the economy, and along with Delve is one of the only fleshed out alternative (to the Atlas) content to run. It's probably one of the last things they should ever consider removing.
Why get rid of Shavronne's Gambit and keep the worse version Shavronne's Pace? imo keep Gambit and remove pace...
This is lame... I could maybe understand the Perandus removal, but this? Doesn't seem necessary. It's one less thing that we can apply to juicing our maps or having another method that's actually not completely RNG-reliant removed once again.

What are these decisions anymore honestly. Like, sure, removal of content bloat, but this is content we grew to love or something that was actually useful as a mechanic. Sad.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
I remember people suggesting some cool layouts to get rid of the gigantic purple box in the center of the screen when a prophecy triggers... removing the entire content was an option too XD

Seems fine to me, i was specting tormented spirits to leave first, pretty useless mechanic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info