Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

Not happy with this straight deleting trend started with harvest, instead of going legacy prophecies.
But regarding the fated uniques, why not the base items are disabled, and kept all fateds?
And it seems I have to clean up my silver coins and prophecies in standard now..
Liked and used several prophecies contantly, sad removal overall for me.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Karui Charge, Realm Ender and Gryphon were good though
Last edited by Voltaxic on Dec 1, 2021, 4:48:34 PM
This is a terrible idea. I strongly feel that GGG is incredibly out of touch with their game and their community.

Builds are created around Fated uniques. Prophecies are an important part of mid to endgame currency farming.

What about Jeweler's Touch? Fated Connections? Twice Enchanted? Uber-lab farming just got 33% worse.

This is a buff.
Last edited by Neraph on Dec 1, 2021, 4:43:54 PM
byeee
"Silver coins, itemised Prophecies, and Pale Council fragments will be deleted from your inventory and stash the next time you log in after the launch of 3.17.0."

Are you also going to delete the Leaguestones too?

Logging into Standard to find out there was a hole in my leaguestone collection when you deleted the Perandus versions, was not a fun realization. Esp as I had both the at launch version and the improved "Cadiro version".

I was able to keep the now useless coins, but the stones were deleted? Just a very inconsistent approach that ruined a collection. A collection that I thought was safe because there was no mention of their removal, and they were not (to my knowledge) negatively affecting anything. If you are not deleting the Prophecy stones, I would like the Perandus stones restored (although I realize the basically non-existent chance of this happening).
Why are you guys so fixated on the Unique Prophecies and not the mechanic itself which is good?

Having maps with extra strongboxes, rogue exiles, twined bosses, tormented bosses, extra master encounters, frogs for more splats. It all works seamlessly for dynamic maps.

You talk about how you like that thrill of getting an Exalt while leveling yet getting an Asenath's Chant prophecy is exactly the same except you can have fun with other prophecies while trying to get it.

I use Prophecy every league. IMO if that's the trend you shouldn't be deleting it.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
Last edited by Xzorn on Dec 1, 2021, 4:50:26 PM
first cadiro now this...
i guess poe 2 gonna have 10% of current poe leagues, which is garbage

also what about ASENATH CHANT?

such a shit change...
Last edited by availablex on Dec 1, 2021, 4:46:15 PM
lame decision, i love doing prophecies :(
Nice.
If you're looking to remove uninteresting content, get rid of the damned Labyrinth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info