Prophecy Removal in 3.17.0

The only sad thing is I never trade in my "Loyalty" cards, in remembrance of my corgi, now it will be gone :(
Ripped prophesy. Also wish I had a chance to redesign my Div card =/
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
Uber Atziri will be better, nice.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
"
Chubbypuppy wrote:
The only sad thing is I never trade in my "Loyalty" cards, in remembrance of my corgi, now it will be gone :(

They are removing Prophecy league, not div cards. FYI.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
They killed gold.
Now they kill silver.

Whatever, reality prevails.
"Forget kings and Emperors, who got the coins holds all the power."

----

The things is, you erase prophecy just because you don't want to fix its bugs lol. Nevermind.

BUT you missed the currency flipping from Lani and Weylam Roth, ADD THEM TO LILY IN HIDEOUT !!
Out of all the past leagues, prophecy is one that a lot of people still use and interact with. Why not rework it instead of flat out removing it? There's plenty of other mechanics that should go first. I'm looking at you talismans! Also torment, beyond and essences (I'm aware that essence is here to stay because stash tab).

The good thing about prophecies (compared to a lot of other past league mechanics) is that it blends into the overall game and you complete them while you're mapping without going out of your way. It's great.

I also always liked Navali and would like to keep her as a div card NPC. It's sad to see her go:<
Thank you very much for the early warning.
Not cool. Prophecy was pretty fun for easy side content.
im pretty sure that it will be better to remove talismans from core, cuz i honestly dont know anybody who really use em. How long are talismans in game? like 6 years or so? and still useless
GGG, Please add Navali to the available "Image of Navali" Hideout Decorations - Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info