December Events 2021

Nothing for consoles...feels betrayed
I have never tried this before, and really want to try out the Heist event. How do you sign up for it?
You select one of the currently active events upon character creation.

So you need to create a new character and somewhere you see the option to start in event ( instead of "Scourge" or "Standard" selection ).
"
BloodyIkarus wrote:
There are only 2 things that pop up in every post and both are only concering a small player base.... you really just complain for the sake of complaining ...

Like Console Players are like only what? 5% of playerbase?

Void League does what? like 2% only play standard? Why you need unvoided races? For what Sake? Literally nobody cares...

Nonetheless i still feel the pain for consoles, they could have at least give them 1 race for 20 days or something .... Like the Atlas Invasion for 20 days, wouldn't be too much issue right?

Well, complaining just for the sake of complaining is the new meta among the PoE community, so nothing really new there (specially if we talking about Standard players).

Even tho I hated the game on console and would never play on it, I do agree that they at least should throw a bone to the console players, I don't know, just 1 event for the whole time or something like that.
atlas invasion and delirium events are the only ones that interest me
looking forward to this
"
bex_HB wrote:
You select one of the currently active events upon character creation.

So you need to create a new character and somewhere you see the option to start in event ( instead of "Scourge" or "Standard" selection ).

Thank you.
Everything is voided events. Not interested. docLeave

Agane with the lame 2hr you get a preselected MTX and you get legitimate view bots. This is a BS tactic to boost exposure. At least make it like it was done originally were good MTX sets could be randomly drawn for viewers. The watch for x hours format is quite lame.
Last edited by Razzenit on Nov 29, 2021, 9:42:09 AM
Console puts in money too, we have had events in the past, it's unfair and honestly unethical to disclude us.
Wow fuck console I guess. Can you at least put “PC ONLY” at the BEGINNING of the announcement so we don’t read through it and get excited first??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info