December Events 2021

"
poolnoodle wrote:
Will I have access to my crafting bench in Endless Delve and Endless Heist?
No. what

do you want them to spawn masters in delve areas?

but since the event is voided i think you will get showered in overpowered stuff.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
So wait, the event is for PC-only?

What about Console players? They are not important enough for events?
So why release the game in consoles if you're not supporting them at all?

Ridiculous...
FREE Portal MTX, hell ye!

GG :D
voided events so i have no reason to run them k, ziz the only one with a reason to play.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
They have 3 days at which one event is ending and the other is starting. That seems a little weird to me, especially if a win depends on you grinding those last few days and wanting to play all the events.

Please change that to 7 days?

A racing event shouldn't cater to the casual to that point that which hinders the racer to choose which event to play.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Cant wait for HC rip clips in HC Atlas Invasion, and will try it myself for the lulz.

If it works the same as exiles i think we will possibly see (in rare occasions) these endgame bosses in boss arenas as well, maybe even ghosted.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 29, 2021, 5:47:22 AM
"
For Endless Heist, what are the rules on anointing items? You can find Oils from Blight Reward Chests, and you can anoint items through the Blight Tab. Due to Cassia not being present in the Rogue Harbour, you can only anoint items if you have purchased the tab. Is this an oversight or are anointments disabled for this event but just not mentioned in the post?

you can't anoint items in blight tab until you complete a quest from cassia in a map, so you won't be able to anoint
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Endless heist disaster
"
gageris wrote:
Was expecting one event with harvest, so we can enjoy some crafting.

I still think endless delve should have crafting bench, and significantly increased fossil/resonator drops. Last time it got very borring and frustrating, without many crafting options. It was more of a endless ID yellows and hope for the usable item than endless delving.

They would never do a Harvest Event, they know afterwards people cry again for weeks because the Crafts are gone ....

Delve is a lot different then last time. Resonators are no problem anymore, they drop a lot more since this patch, like A LOT!
And Fossils drop scaling with level, so its far better than last time.
"
GMGkaiser wrote:
Wait what? So are the portals guaranteed drops?. So are they giving away 5 portals and 5 mistery boxes?

Yes. They obviously need these high Twitch views back (to stay relevant) after the ,bigger than usual, downward trend this league.

The best lure ,to entice players (passivly) watching streamers again, is apparently a free 36 challenge reward for just staying there for 2 hours and doing nothing.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 29, 2021, 6:07:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info