December Events 2021

“Switch to PC!” I’ve purchased about $2k in MTX between mine and my husbands account, on console. We put money in too, and until controller support AND the ability to transfer MTX/stash tabs etc. is implemented, it’s unfair, genuinely unethical, and outright rude of them to exclude two whole entire player bases, regardless of how large those player bases are everything costs the same.
Last edited by TheJustGoddess on Nov 29, 2021, 9:51:18 AM
As someone with disabilities, I chose console over PC.

Will PC get controller support? Maybe.
Will they transfer my mtx over? Probably not.
Will GGG get a dime of my money anymore until changes happen? NOPE!

Console Only Event (Starts now) - Run maps on standard and Scourge league with 100% added crippling depression.
How the heck is trade supposed to work in endless heist? Hope that someone in your instance wants to trade with you?

Probably should be SSF only like delve.

O well not my problem going to enjoy the events SSF anyway.

Can’t wait.

PSA for those who have not done a gauntlet…. There is no such thing as over leveling in the campaign
Last edited by cacmeister on Nov 29, 2021, 10:37:11 AM
As a console player who quit this league (it is the worst since console launch) but was following PoE news waiting for these events...I can now just quit.

I *want* to play this game but GGG is forcing console players to quit. Why destroy your own game?
Hey, this is really neat. I'm excited to try some of these.
These are super cool, however:

"
Why is Delve Solo Self-Found?
To party with other players, you would need access to towns or your Hideout which are not available due to the nature of the event.

That really wasn't a reason I expected as the answer. This is wrong.. you can just click the portal button next to their name in the party to visit the Azurite Mine. It could be so much more fun if you could play with a friend.
IGN: Wavestrike
Respect console!!!!

Waiting chances....
Am I right assuming that I will get the prize even if I have stream opened in a browser while I'm doing other stuff (playing PoE for instance)?
And let's say I did't level up rogue buddy to 5th level, can I fulfill that challenge in event? Or didn't delve deep enough?
Last edited by FadingDuch on Nov 29, 2021, 12:00:37 PM
"
FadingDuch wrote:
Do I need to watch some specific Twitch channel or what? I don't use it at all so don't know some details.
Am I right assuming that I will get the prize even if I have stream opened in a browser while I'm doing other stuff (playing PoE for instance)?

Yes. You dont have to actively watch any stream.

Keep your browser tab open of any top 10 streamers and mute the browser tab, while doing your business.
I keep calling this passively watching and doing it all the time without any annoying noises in the background from the stream.

You may switch to stream tab for a few seconds every 15 minutes to mark you as active.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Nov 29, 2021, 12:07:41 PM
Great job on the trailer work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info