December Events 2021

Great Thx i would have Played at least 3 of those events.

BUT

no console events? why? How? Last year we got also the event why not this year?

Ah STREAMER event is in there thats why....
I guess the standard community all came here to shit on the events because it's voided (AKA less than 1% of the playerbase).
"
killdeadnow wrote:
I guess the standard community all came here to shit on the events because it's voided (AKA less than 1% of the playerbase).

You could argue that 2.5yrs has passed since this comment was made but Chris Wilson himself said PoE Standard is roughly 10-15% of the community.

Also I play Standard and I am not here to "shit on the events" because I really liked Endless Delve. Going to do that once again and hit level 85 at the very least. Perhaps 90 since that's not terribly hard to do.

As for (un)voiding things I think SSF Delve loot could be thrown into Standard fairly safely. I'd like that to not be voided and perhaps it could prompt an SSF-only character in Standard for me.
No console? Really? Why?
I was really excited for this and now... I can't play it :(
Cool, but I'll wait to see what you propose to improve the game on the diversity of usable gems for the next league. To make the game less frustrating. Depending on that, I would stop the game or not permanently.
Might've been tempted to come back for the events if they weren't voided. Some of us do actually play standard when we're too busy to play the current league...
"
killdeadnow wrote:

Standard is the best game mode right now. Everything, Atlas, Heist, Delve, Sindicate, etc, is unlocked on day 1 of the league and you dont have to do acts again.
Only one I'm interested in is endless delve but if I play I'd have to do 10 days and that's not happening since I'm playing season of mastery. Oh well. Too bad the game sucks and I quit for something else because I've been begging for endless delve.
"
ikenath wrote:
Heist docArrive

docLeave
CTRL-click vendor would been nice to have to endless delve and heist!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info