[3.18] Wallach's Siege Ballista Hierophant (Enjoy Consistent Character Balance)

Is it ever worth it to give up two jewel slots to run the Inevitable Judgement flesh/flame jewels?
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
Gymme_Axe wrote:
Wow, I could finally finish solo simulacrum wave 30 with the build. Couldn't even get to the 29th last league, and I had 2600 dex over 2400 now. Also, back then I still had some chaos res, this time it is plain -60 (and only 3450 life) :D Even had four portals left! The DPS is just insane.

New boots explicit is awesome

If I throw these ones on my char from Archnemesis, I get 250 Mill Sirus DPS without flasks. That life pool though :D

Pls my bro hiw you get that affix on boot ????

Im dying for the str one for my str stacker

Please spill the beans !! 😇

I got the affix on trade :D
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
Gymme_Axe wrote:
Wow, I could finally finish solo simulacrum wave 30 with the build. Couldn't even get to the 29th last league, and I had 2600 dex over 2400 now. Also, back then I still had some chaos res, this time it is plain -60 (and only 3450 life) :D Even had four portals left! The DPS is just insane.

If I throw these ones on my char from Archnemesis, I get 250 Mill Sirus DPS without flasks. That life pool though :D

From what I heard on the global, it seems you just use
on two dext based boots and pray for the affix to pop...
"
Gymme_Axe wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
Gymme_Axe wrote:

Unavailable

I got the affix on trade :D

Haha i was afraid you would say this hehe

Nps my friend , ty for answer
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
GraissE wrote:
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
"
Gymme_Axe wrote:

Unavailable

From what I heard on the global, it seems you just use
Unavailable
on two dext based boots and pray for the affix to pop...

Ty so much !

Dex base means boot have evasion ?

So for str one i need 2 boot with armor ?

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
can someone check out my templar and see what i should prioritize with upgrades? It has been many seasons since I played but I am just not making any money so progression is very slow. I get insta-killed often in content lvl 70+ and I am lvl 83.
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
can someone check out my templar and see what i should prioritize with upgrades? It has been many seasons since I played but I am just not making any money so progression is very slow. I get insta-killed often in content lvl 70+ and I am lvl 83.

First thing to do is to get rid of Elemental Equilibrium ASAP!! That was only for EA but now you are gimping your damage. Next to that, you really need to get a Hyrri's Demise.

I was a bit in the same boat earlier in the league but after getting some upgrades it all feels so much smoother. Should maybe try to get a 6L Briskwrap which are quite cheap and it's a good armor until you can afford a better one.

Just do the 2 chaos recipe and save up for an upgrade. If you find an exalt or 2 then get the more expensive upgrades. Boots will be a huge boost in HP.

This build is not tanky so the main defense is it's offense. Protect yourself by surrounding you with as many totems as possible :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
Furor_Dei wrote:

First thing to do is to get rid of Elemental Equilibrium ASAP!! That was only for EA but now you are gimping your damage. Next to that, you really need to get a Hyrri's Demise.

I was a bit in the same boat earlier in the league but after getting some upgrades it all feels so much smoother. Should maybe try to get a 6L Briskwrap which are quite cheap and it's a good armor until you can afford a better one.

Just do the 2 chaos recipe and save up for an upgrade. If you find an exalt or 2 then get the more expensive upgrades. Boots will be a huge boost in HP.

This build is not tanky so the main defense is it's offense. Protect yourself by surrounding you with as many totems as possible :)

Thank you I will fix EE right now and look for the other things. What is the '2 chaos recipe' you are referring to?
"
Furor_Dei wrote:
Thank you I will fix EE right now and look for the other things. What is the '2 chaos recipe' you are referring to?

If you hand in a full set of unidentified gear of item level 60 or higher you will get 2 chaos from a vendor. Early on, this is a slow but steady way to generate some currency. btw.. a set of identified 60+ gear gives 1 chaos.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Furor_Dei wrote:

1. You really want to finish up your fangs of frost wheel and get another jewel socket. You can either level a few more times by waiting around in global chat for people doing free breachstone/coward's trial/beachhead. Alternatively you can ditch nodes around heart of oak.

2. Swap out of 2% HP Regen per second, our hp is way too low for that to be worth it. Take the flat life mastery instead

3. Don't run 2 life potions - you need all the utility/damage on flasks you can get. Options include Jade Flask, Diamond, or onslaught flask at lower budget level and Dying Sun (10c) at higher. Also don't use a Quartz Flask - it's trivial to cap spell suprresion with this build once you get proper dex on items.

4. You are missing dex everywhere - you want a flat roll on pretty much every piece of gear you are using. This should not be too expensive at this stage in the league. This also applies to your jewels; you should be searching for +#% to life and pseudo: +20 to dex.

5. Swap to a 4link wildwrap or Hyrri's Ire. Hyrri's Ire is a huge damage boost at lower levels and you don't need more than a 4link.

6. Inspiration support is good for until you get a mana reduction cost craft on rings; otherwise you're liable to run out of mana too often. I also see you have basically skipped the entire support set up of Frenzy/Ensnaring Arrow/Blood Rage/frost bomb/sniper's mark/Vaal Haste (you don't need haste aura, just the vaal active for more burst dps). You won't be able to fit all of these easily for now; but you can definitely fit a lot of it since you have 2 gem slots freed up from not running Enlighten + Bonechill and another freed up from not needing second wind/enhance. A good support set-up easily adds 20%+ dps even at sub optimal set ups.
Last edited by Nihilum12345 on Jun 1, 2022, 10:47:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info