Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

Too bad none of the expected solutions actually address the problem I have with this league
- it requires too many extra steps to see the carrot

With this design style of overcomplicated interconnected layers upon layers of RNG, it is a bit too much for me. Sry.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Well done
Only solved half the problem. What goos are reqards if theyre still unattainable from 1shot mechanics?
"
iyauchun wrote:
It's pain in the ass to find a scourge boss in a large, open map, even you see the indicators and know there's a boss waiting for you.

It helps to fill only half the bar , activate , scout ahead , exit when the bar empty , kill the mobs to fill half the bar again and repeat until the boss icon appear on the minimap .
I just wish they would come up with a solution that allowed there to be more base items at reasonable prices. This league is absolute shit for casual players. Can't find any kind of base item that I would have been able to afford before because every low cost item is a fucked up shitty-ass corrupted item now.
I've found this league is quite rewarding -- socially, physically, and mentally. I quit three days into the league, and I'm enjoying not playing a game that's increasingly frustrating and disrespectful of players' time.

So, thanks GGG? Mission failed successfully.
thank you
but when do they stop one-shoting us thoooo

:(

It's frustrating that every league is a meta-specific difficulty until you decide to nerf it for a third time when it shouldn't have been that painful in the first place.

This is really one of the biggest reasons people get pissed and stop logging-in. And you've repeated the mistake EVERY LEAGUE.

Please learn from this.

NO ONE CARES about the rewards if they can't do the content...
Mobile games have better trading...
Last edited by Tonst3r on Oct 30, 2021, 3:51:20 AM
Nice
You are doing an amazing job of keeping POE exciting stil after so many years. Im happy over the money I spent on microtransactions to support you!

I don't know what people expect of a game but I'm certain that it's hard to find a much better example of a company that cares about your audience than you. I was hard-core in to blizzard for many years and the comparison is night and day.

Thank you for all hard work you put in and continue to develop poe they way you seem fit and after your visions!

Regards, an impressed gamer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info