Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

It seems to me that you don't really know how the league works, or some student made a script (code) and has no idea how he wrote it, but it works anyway. And so here we have an item which positive bonuses are negated by negative ones, what's more, they ruin the item and build, and give nothing but despair over the lost item. We have 3 chances to change the bonuses, each time the T3 boonus is even worse than the T1. We also often get a large -% global defense, a very weak bonus in the form of + 10-30 attributes.

But a change for the maps, as for me a big +.

Going back to items, I stopped looking (actually removed them from the preview in the filter) at rare items. The degree of RNG we currently have in items means that the chance that something good will be on the ground is a chance like winning a million in the lottery. Not only that, the degree of filter editing is so weak that we can't even select the statistics that we want it to show us. For example, one of the best item filters I have come across and easy to customize is on Last epoch.
Vacuum when scourge ends when?
Whoever think the league is okay to play on GGG side need to get demoted or fired. They clearly didn’t test enough shit or just say this is fine, this feels good bla bla bla. The patch reeaaally hyped me for this league, i was actually plan to support you guys by buying a supporter pack, played the league and it’s actual dog’s arse. My god the design is not just bad, it is a huge oversight of what loot meant for an arpg. Leveled to 75 and no acceptable gear drop, and near to 0 currency either. Please take your game seriously GGG. Bad league after bad league will run people down. Why do you like to shoot your own foot so god damn much?
Any timeframe as to when we will see this update on console?
Problem with Scourge mechanics is that you need good items for a chance at making better items.

It's not the Scourge modifiers, It's the item generation. It doesn't make good items because you set weights too low. So it's used by rolling high end Unique / Influenced items.

The mechanic was 95% useless while leveling despite Dev claims because you need money to make money with it. About the best thing it can do for a pre-end game characters is get an easy 6-link.

It's a late game crafting add-on. Not a league mechanic.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

yeah buff to mods in almost 100% trash rares ... gg(g) as always

[Removed By Support]

at least some qol improvements though
Last edited by RoryF_GGG on Oct 30, 2021, 3:39:06 PM
"
might_99 wrote:
Whoever think the league is okay to play on GGG side need to get demoted or fired. They clearly didn’t test enough shit or just say this is fine, this feels good bla bla bla. The patch reeaaally hyped me for this league, i was actually plan to support you guys by buying a supporter pack, played the league and it’s actual dog’s arse. My god the design is not just bad, it is a huge oversight of what loot meant for an arpg. Leveled to 75 and no acceptable gear drop, and near to 0 currency either. Please take your game seriously GGG. Bad league after bad league will run people down. Why do you like to shoot your own foot so god damn much?

what?

just open pathofexile.com/trade and look for items you need, they're likely down to 2 to 3 chaos.

so someone (or all other players) probably solved the issue of "not finding items" to a degree that they can sell them.

why should the game drop good items for you if you can buy them for tip money from others already?

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Sarno wrote:
Thanks for listening. :)

This format can feel a bit weird and forced tbh, though.

Respectfully disagree, I think its straight forward and to the point. No need to search for what they mean, they say the issue and the step taken.
Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info