Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

THERE'S the Scourge buffs I was waiting for.
My biggest complaint is having to play Scourged 10 seconds at a time.

Everything else, Delve, Breach, Delirium, abyss etc you can play the league mechanic for a good couple minutes (or faster, if you zoomzoom) but Scourge you barely get to see or listen to anything before its over and you need to 100% focus on moving as fast as possible.

I want to actually spend some time interacting with the League mechanic, not just collect the rewards.
Last edited by Asmosis on Oct 29, 2021, 3:02:05 PM
Would be nice to have more league currency drops tho
"Scourged items will no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with "Added Physical Damage" will not be able to generate "Deal no Physical Damage" as a downside."

Still happening to me, just made this redundant bow

IGN KotsaPL
Last edited by kotsapl on Oct 29, 2021, 4:01:12 PM
'Scourged items will no longer be able to generate downsides that would directly counteract their upside. For example, an item with "Added Physical Damage" will not be able to generate "Deal no Physical Damage" as a downside.'

This was the one of the best option for physical to elemental conversion builds including wild-strike(which build uses added physical damage as one of it's top scaling mechanic) and not to mention was probably the one of the best roles to get on void-forge.

Clearly one less best options for elemental conversion builds.
Elemental conversion builds will have higher chance of rolling added physical damage (deal no elemental damage) AWESOME!

bad example ? or just bad understanding?

Last edited by cheney85 on Oct 29, 2021, 4:42:23 PM
More confirmation that contradicting items are still dropping:

wow nice
See here's my problem with this: you shouldn't ever have to completely change the new league system...you have spent 3 months creating and testing it (what else were you doing all that time?!). This has been happening more and more lately with incomplete or completely screwed up league mechanics IN THE LEAGUE LAUNCH.
"Scourged Maps can no longer generate the following modifiers: Item Quantity, Item Rarity, Pack Size, and Experience."

LOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info