Changes to Rewards in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Irorone wrote:

1. Ooh so who cares if the resulting rare manages to actually be god tier lol. "it's destroyed" BAHAHAHA

Obviously in that particular case, if the resulting item is good, of course its not destroyed, did i have to explain that?

But, you're losing ur unique, depending on the item, isnt worth most of the times.

"in that particular case" the game is a giant RNG simulator a fucking chance orb could "destroy an item" by YOUR definition.

Hell an orb of scouring provides a 100% chance of "destroying" a non unique item by your definition lol.

"you're losing your unique" IF it's destroyed.
Of course the other side of that with temple corruption is say...

a +2 aura +2 area gem corruption on a prism guardian for example.
No downsides in that situation.

Show me the "god rolls" of scourge when you're literally guaranteed a "negative modifier" lol. Better yet keep in mind you have to scourge an item three fucking times for the most powerful modifiers ROFLMAO.
"
Irorone wrote:

Show me the "god rolls" of scourge when you're literally guaranteed a "negative modifier" lol. Better yet keep in mind you have to scourge an item three fucking times for the most powerful modifiers ROFLMAO.

I dont need a t3 scourge for a god roll, "deals no chaos damage" works and rolls in a tier 1, and fits in my coldsliger build right now. Not all negative modifiers actually affect your build.

Looks like youre suprised about this game being so risk-reward and RNG based lol.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Irorone wrote:

I dont need a t3 scourge for a god roll, "deals no chaos damage" works and rolls in a tier 1, and fits in my coldsliger build right now. Not all negative modifiers actually affect your build.

Looks like youre suprised about this game being so risk-reward and RNG based lol.

Lol talks about a scourge roll and all you can manage is a negative mod that DOESN'T fuck your build? BAHAHAHAHA

Vaal temple can give you TWO positive bonuses and unless you do something "niche" scourge can't. If you'd actually spent some time THINKING you would've been able to come up with say...

-lightning resist scourge mod on a doryani's prototype build.
But of course you're too busy trying to play the "look at me, look at me I'm so good why don't you get good scrub lul" shtick.

which is tired and boring at best just like the ever increasing RNG.

I'm not surprised by the game's RNG. Hell this game is LITERALLY more of a gambling simulator than an ARPG at this point. You go through the grind so you can play the slots of MAYBE getting what you actually want...

Only for GGG to fuck it all up on the next "balance" patch ROFLMAO.
Last edited by Irorone on Oct 29, 2021, 7:27:08 AM
Thanks for listening to us, love this sort of format problem -> solution.
"
Irorone wrote:
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
"
Irorone wrote:

Lol talks about a scourge roll and all you can manage is a negative mod that DOESN'T fuck your build? BAHAHAHAHA

Vaal temple can give you TWO positive bonuses and unless you do something "niche" scourge can't. If you'd actually spent some time THINKING you would've been able to come up with say...

But of course you're too busy trying to play the "look at me, look at me I'm so good why don't you get good scrub lul" shtick.

I'm not surprised by the game's RNG. Hell this game is LITERALLY more of a gambling simulator than an ARPG at this point. You go through the grind so you can play the slots of MAYBE getting what you actually want...

Only for GGG to fuck it all up on the next "balance" patch ROFLMAO.

I just noticed im talking to a random dude who's not even playing the actual league, of course you have no idea of what youre talking about.

My bad
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Show me the "god rolls" of scourge when you're literally guaranteed a "negative modifier" lol. Better yet keep in mind you have to scourge an item three fucking times for the most powerful modifiers ROFLMAO.[/quote]

Looks like youre suprised about this game being so risk-reward and RNG based lol.[/quote]

Only for GGG to fuck it all up on the next "balance" patch ROFLMAO.[/quote]

I just noticed im talking to a random dude who's not even playing the actual league, of course you have no idea of what youre talking about.

My bad[/quote]

And it took you five responses to come up with that and not realize I still know more about the itemization in the game than you do apparently lol.
"
Irorone wrote:

And it took you five responses to come up with that and not realize I still know more about the itemization in the game than you do apparently lol.

If believing that makes you happy, go ahead =)

Im not the one talking about Scourge updates when i didnt even touch the league, obviously you came up with those stupid statements.

Period
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Oct 29, 2021, 7:43:34 AM

My bad[/quote]

Mhmm, how it feel knowing THAT was your supposed win in this conversation? Cause let's face it scourge is only good for two things

1. Ultra niche ultra random crafting.
2. Monster density.

Congratulations the "know nothing" managed to figure out more about this league than you without ever even logging in lol.
amem
Sounds nice and all!

But what about scourged items??

Now i have a map that needs 84k corruption to hit tier 9.
Meanwhile i have an armour that needs 507k to hit tier 3.......

Could you please reduce the amount of corruption for items as well? Kinda tedious to wait that long, just to have your item brick by those insane detrimental mods...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info