[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

3.16 Dealing with the loss of Pride

Hi Fellas,

I've been giving it some thought as to what might we use for the 2 socket spots that we gain by dropping EB + Pride and well, for one, we can get a more DPS focused ring:

1ex

And second is to add Multiple Totem Support:

Unavailable
Unavailable

Usually, I don't run it and just use A. Protector + Vaal A. Warchief, but Multi-Totem does let us use both A. Protector + A. Warchief AT THE SAME TIME.

While A. Warchief is a bit less DPS than the Vaal version, it can stay up all the time giving us "18% More Melee Damage", so we just use Regular A. Warchief instead of Vaal one and we avoid complicating the keybinds by having both A. Warchief and Vaal A. Warchief.

That's really about the best I've been able to come up with. Sure, I know going Rare gear there are many more options and you guys are of course more than welcome to go that route, but I am sticking with my Uniques, so my options are limited.

GL
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Is there a PoB of where I should be putting points in between hitting maps, and the PoBs of your level 90+ characters?
"
Ruinator wrote:
Is there a PoB of where I should be putting points in between hitting maps, and the PoBs of your level 90+ characters?

No, I'm sorry, the way I see it, this is just part of the game. It doesn't take long to mouse over the nodes, read the description and make a decision on whether you want to take it or not.

The tree is meant to be a fluid thing that you adjust as necessary, that's what Regret Orbs are for, and they are plentiful this league.

I feel I would be doing you a disservice by giving you all the answers, when just a bit of reading on your part will answer your questions and make you more comfortable with the idea of adjusting the tree yourself, rather than relying on what I or someone else says.

GL
Few questions!
- Why are u running only aura's in a 6L? I dont see any reason to link aura's ingame?
- Why do u run both ancestral protector as well as ancestral warchief in 1 4L? You can only have 1 totem up at a time right?
I've been wondering about something; PoB shows Phys. Damage Reduction at 90% at 30k Armour, so it doesn't really make sense to me to go further. Given that Farrul's Fur gives a lot of Evasion, I've replaces Purity of Elements with Grace.

Stats as follows:
"
Evasion rating: 13,050
Evade Chance: 69% (nice)
Armour 30,360
Phys. Damage Reduction: 90%
EHP: 75,273

Full Armour version for reference:
"
Armour 67,435 (with Grace and Iron Reflexes)
EHP: 24,652

I'm trying everything I can because I'm taking 1000-2000 hits randomly even from low level monsters and dying far more than I want to... So I would be open to ideas.
"
Wuzini wrote:
Few questions!
- Why are u running only aura's in a 6L? I dont see any reason to link aura's ingame?
- Why do u run both ancestral protector as well as ancestral warchief in 1 4L? You can only have 1 totem up at a time right?

1) Enlighten
2) You CAN use Ancestral Protector + Vaal Ancestral Warchief. And if you add Multi-totem support, you can have both Ancestral Protector + Ancestral Warchief up at the same time.
"
vikdean wrote:
I've been wondering about something; PoB shows Phys. Damage Reduction at 90% at 30k Armour, so it doesn't really make sense to me to go further. Given that Farrul's Fur gives a lot of Evasion, I've replaces Purity of Elements with Grace.

Stats as follows:
"
Armour 30,360

"

I'm trying everything I can because I'm taking 1000-2000 hits randomly even from low level monsters and dying far more than I want to... So I would be open to ideas.

Bro, you're replacing 100% Ailment Immunity for a chance to Evade? What are you doing...

Your issue is that Life Flask. Why are you not using a Seething? You absolutely NEED an "Instant" refill flask. That is pretty much a requirement in this game.

Go run some T16 Coward's Trial ROTAs in /global 820 if you want to level without dying. Trying to level while actually playing the game is just asking for frustration; the game has gotten way too rippy.
"
corosou wrote:
"
vikdean wrote:

Stats as follows:
"
Armour 30,360

"

Bro, you're replacing 100% Ailment Immunity for a chance to Evade? What are you doing...

Your issue is that Life Flask. Why are you not using a Seething? You absolutely NEED an "Instant" refill flask. That is pretty much a requirement in this game.

Go run some T16 Coward's Trial ROTAs in /global 820 if you want to level without dying. Trying to level while actually playing the game is just asking for frustration; the game has gotten way too rippy.

Ailment Immunity only seems to be really relevant in Simulacrums, everywhere else not so much.
Like I said, I'm desperate... You know the beastcraft which puts Aspect of the Cat to a ring? A failed that 2 times... clean one-shots both times. Having 69% chance to evade that sound good.

I've used instant flasks for a long time, but its either oneshots where you cant even hit the flask or some other damage where the 1000HP it recovers isnt enough, even if I hit it 3 times, then I'm dead...

Like I said, I played LS Raider last league, a build that some said where a glass cannon, well even with the scourge mechanic I haven't died so much as with this and one-shots there were the norm.
Last edited by vikdean on Feb 19, 2022, 11:04:32 AM
"
corosou wrote:

Good point. Curious where were you leveling to get up so quickly to 98?

And thanks for the answer on Increase Critical Strike chance gem.
This was a really confusing build and explenation for one who does not play PoE often.
When do you swap away from splitting steel to Boneshatter? Do you use splitting steel in end game?
There is a lot of detail and information, so much so that you even do keybindings and where to go at what lvl, but that changes from you to me depending on how many mobs I kill on the way to where you are, the lack of clerity is there. Does Boneshatter use the same build as splitting steel in endgame?
Lost where no man has been lost before.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info