Communication and the Sacred Orb

Another cry me a river post.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
hello, neversink? please add top base white items with high def roll to your filter cus it will be worth >1ex
Problem:
Our company name no longer matches our vision.

Solution:
GGG renamed to RNG.
Last edited by hsuchijp on Oct 12, 2021, 2:51:39 AM
So there are roughly 2 use cases for this (realistically)

1. You have a unique item which has enough value that potentially slamming X amount of these orbs would raise it enough (with fewest amount of orbs) for you to make a profit.

2. You hit an abysmal chance of the perfect rolled rare item off the floor and you need to max it out.

Otherwise, lootfilter will be set to filter out anything below perfect % (especially on craft bases) cause why in the seven hells would I start crafting on an item that will be a -3ex(minium) net negative on start?

Spoiler
And just a chuckle note I came up with, since it's scourge league and vaal seems to be the theme are you guys vaaling your own game for thematic reasons?
I mean it is a straight buff to defense roll on every item, why are you all complaining.
I understood to some extent all the negativity about the nerfs last league, but this is just funny.
I will just give my feedback that I fill indifferent to these improvements, just a wasted development time as for me both for the bases and for the orb
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not a native speaker, so...
TLDR finding good base to craft is even harder now and if u want to reroll ur base then u have to pay a fk load of currency for a slot machine that have high chance of fk u over ....
"
You can even reroll sockets on corrupted items with Vaal Orbs or the new Tainted Orbs.

o_O
"
So the next question was whether to allow players to modify base defences. Is it okay for an item to drop that has great mods and has a low base defence roll that can't be eventually fixed? Well, yes, the game would still technically function if items had defences locked in stone forever.

I'm afraid, for me, this is the equivalent of "14 out of the 15% variants will be filtered out by the item filter, as the player would only pick up the perfect one for crafting". Thus, it's just making 93.33% of the loot (with defense stat) obsolete.
Guide français : http://sites.google.com/view/poefr/
"
vindoq wrote:
"
So the next question was whether to allow players to modify base defences. Is it okay for an item to drop that has great mods and has a low base defence roll that can't be eventually fixed? Well, yes, the game would still technically function if items had defences locked in stone forever.

I'm afraid, for me, this is the equivalent of "14 out of the 15% variants will be filtered out by the item filter, as the player would only pick up the perfect one for crafting". Thus, it's just making 93.33% of the loot (with defense stat) obsolete.

Loot 2.0 came early, cutting 14 out of 15 items off will make the game better, you'll see. Considering any rare item has to be a miminum of 3 ex to be worth picking up without perfect def stat.

Spoiler
sarcasm
Last edited by Zeronium on Oct 12, 2021, 3:05:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info