Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

Sad no Caustic arrow improvements, skill tops at 2-3mil (ranger/shadow) and 4?mil dps (Occultist) with BiS gear which is ridiculous.
"
"
When a economy gets destroyed by a build that build has something wrong with it,and if people actually looked at it rationally they would see that this was inevitable at some point.

This is just a stupid explanation. You don't need an aurabot or cursebot to make maps and farm in moments. It just shows how little you know about end game builds.

So what your saying is,aurabots/cursebots havent affected the economy in any way and haven't actually made it so bad ? really ? you sure you have done enough economy and market in POE ?
"
My bad, let me rephrase what I said, build diversity that can clear red maps. Pls enlighten me

As I said... and this is the last time I repeat it... even players lvl 97+ play a big variety of builds.

If we say that lvl 90+ can clear red maps (just for the sake of the example) the build diversity will be EVEN HIGHER than on poe.ninja.

Even my bad Icestorm cyclone can do it.
So my vortex build will never reach same levels of DPS as 3.14.
Guess I'll have to find other games to play.
Thanks for the patch note. I think you are doing the right thing by choosing this method of communication.
Yoo mate just came back after learning how to really boost. People just run delves with another carry (any build can do this) through delve mine. No presence of aurabots detected. What is your version of boosts in the game?
Cauze GGG didnt even dent boosting with this change. The just destoryed top end party play
Last edited by Absolute_Zero_Silver on Oct 8, 2021, 2:12:48 PM
"
So what your saying is,aurabots/cursebots havent affected the economy in any way and haven't actually made it so bad ? really ? you sure you have done enough economy and market in POE ?

Of course they are useful in the beginning, but they become redundant in the middle game and endgame. The fact that you create a team at the beginning of the game and mainly invest in aurabot to increase the speed of the game. is that so bad? Why can't aurabots be nerf xx times. Best solution destroy them right away??
Really like the aura and curse changes!!!!!

as far as the dmg over time builds go:

I have the feeling that cold dot builds get the shorter end of these changes by far.

they cant profit of the availability of the strong new affixes of ailment dmg deals dmg faster. ignite can still profit from elemental overload and cold dot not.

maybe i dont see some things that offset this disadvantage. But i think that cold dot builds would need a buff rather than a nerve.

Still overall really happy with lots of the changes
I love this problem/solution/details method. Shows us your thinking, reasoning, strategy.
Poggers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info