Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
"

i play from Steam genius this account is only for the forum,i haven't linked my accounts because i started on steam,it still doesn't change what i'm saying which is true aurabots were a plague in the game

Years of economic and financial studies, and i can tell thats this is a bad change for the game. There is no game without the players mate

This game will always have players because its core following appreciates the complexity of the game,this is literally why people started playing it in the first place,We have seen what meta driven builds and barely any complexity can do to a game,biggest example D3 even larger example will be D4
Last edited by ZancrowTsumiita on Oct 8, 2021, 1:23:16 PM
1. Это не нерф группы, это нерф вообще доп урона с аур, и для софта.
2. где урон? в этой лиге нечем играть, также будет и в следующей.
3. 1к онлайн через месяц.

удачи Крис
я петушок
"
"
"

i play from Steam genius this account is only for the forum,i haven't linked my accounts because i started on steam,it still doesn't change what i'm saying which is true aurabots were a plague in the game

Years of economic and financial studies, and i can tell thats this is a bad change for the game. There is no game without the players mate

This game will always have players because its core following appreciates the complexity of the game,this is literally why people started playing it in the first place,We have seen what meta driven builds and barely any complexity can do to a game,biggest example D3 even larger example will be D4

what do you think is happening to poe now, Build after build is getting removed from the game. If the trend keeps going like this then the poe meta is going to be the exact same.
"

what do you think is happening to poe now, Build after build is getting removed from the game. If the trend keeps going like this then the poe meta is going to be the exact same.

Dude, we see the highest build diversity since a long time. Even on poe.ninja you already see a lot of different builds...
"
"

This game will always have players because its core following appreciates the complexity of the game,this is literally why people started playing it in the first place,We have seen what meta driven builds and barely any complexity can do to a game,biggest example D3 even larger example will be D4 [/quote]

what do you think is happening to poe now, Build after build is getting removed from the game. If the trend keeps going like this then the poe meta is going to be the exact same.[/quote]

What is happening right now is this:

People find something to abuse aka aurabots,GGG removes it in a aggressive way yes,and now people are crying because a build that was there for years of abusing is gone,however what you learn by playing POE for a long time is,there is always another build,another OP deleting everything build and another way of having fun in the game.

The reason why i think GGG went so hard on the aurabots is because they were fucking heavily with ecomics of the game and were starting to turn the game into non stop boost spamming (maybe not in chat) but in general,and once that settles its hard to remove from a game without destroying it.

I prefer having developers that yes destroy builds here and there,however they keep the game organic which they do,because the alternative is one big example WoW where the boosting has become such a force then its basically 90% of the game.

Could GGG have handled it better ? ofc ,but nobody is perfect and so far POE is the only and i mean ONLY game that delivers this level of character building and complexity in the genre and you can say Epoch and all those shity other similiar games but they do not come close to this game,the reason why everyone is crying is because they know they will still play this game even after this because its that good
Ah nice. As expected you managed to kill the entire archetype instead of nerf party effect. So now after all, with the others, I'll be leaving too.
Maybe when there is literally anything left to work for in the game that isn't the target of destruction, I will return.
"
groink19 wrote:
"

Dude, we see the highest build diversity since a long time. Even on poe.ninja you already see a lot of different builds...

Poe ninja is just a collection of players who have reached the highest level and dps wise. Very much not an accurate representation of any diversity.
great now the righteous fire is very little viable and this was a little viable but investing a lot, thanks GGG.
"

Poe ninja is just a collection of players who have reached the highest level and dps wise. Very much not an accurate representation of any diversity.

Wat. So if I see a big diversity on poe.ninja, there is less diversity on lower levels? Wat. Wat. Wat.

Build diversity in lower levels will be much higher than in poe.ninja. That means, that build diversity overall is huge.
People boost cause they are sick of playing the acts again and again. Its a different experience. Hard to justify removal of build from the game directly because of 1% of boosters. The real boosting is 5-way legion, where almost all players who reach endgame do. Want to remove that instead?
Last edited by Absolute_Zero_Silver on Oct 8, 2021, 1:46:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info