Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
Problem:
The Reduced Reservation stat provides very little benefit at low values, but becomes very powerful when heavily invested in.

Spoiler
Solution:
So what? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the problem is devs can't find a real problem
after nerfs, next Build idea "Default Attack..."
I'm not sure, but I think there's typo somewhere "Cluster Jewel Notable Passive Skills have all had Aura Effect removed" (2nd spoiler).
Loot Filter with Tweaker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3264731
"
Maethendias wrote:
even as a summoner, i can say:

GOOD

I wouldn't call you a summoner, you barely got to maps.
Because it's an idea of sad, depressed people playing alone. They want everyone to be like them. Party is bad, team play is bad.
Aurastackers dead
Aurabots useless
but, self Aura Nerfed : "you reserve 99% mana? you get 51 % effect, sorry, yeah, even with only 3 auras" and its your vision of balance???????
Just WHY?
So, you totally NUKED aurastackers, but parties just gonna run 2 aurabots instead of 1? Why the hell you let aurabots live? Thats counter-logic.

Either nuke aurabots also, either let aurastacker builds somehow???
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
So, do i understand correctly - that normal minion builds are also dead? because the jewel notables will affect only YOU, not YOUR minions?

Or it is just mistyping from the patch?

So the problem was with aurabots - they have not solved any problems with aurabots, just increased the quantity needed of them in the party - but completely destroyed minion builds/aurastackers?
"
So, you totally NUKED aurastackers, but parties just gonna run 2 aurabots instead of 1? Why the hell you let aurabots live? Thats counter-logic.

Either nuke aurabots also, either let aurastacker builds somehow???

Best nuked by all players because still some players don't understand that GGG is unpredictable. He kicks and beats his players. Will the people who were kicked by GGG willingly come back to the game? This game must be avoided.
pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info