Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
impulze3 wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

So youre angry bc ggg took away your overpowered build ?..

I'm angry because ggg just nullified 5 leagues worth of currency i grinded pretty hard for. If you can't see that you probably never grinded hard for anything or invested into any kind of build for more than a league.

Anyways whats the point in even arguing with you, you think aurastacking is the "easy way" of cheaping out of a challenge.

You think it's easy to grind for 15 mirrors ?

It's happened a ton of times before. Back in the day when exalts were actually valuable mjolner got hit hard and became worthless. Tons of other items suffered the same fate.

It's what ggg does. If you don't like it you should probably play a different game that doesn't change so drastically every few patches.
"
GGG, there is no mention of Spellslinger.

Can you clarify what your plans for this are?

Can you consider rolling back the addition of mana cost for spellslinger, considering it reserves so much already, and now with these changes, spellslinger will be even harder to use, since we can't reduce the reservation so easily.

For DOT changes, you mention fire, cold DOT.
What about Chaos DOT? It needs some serious love for single target, as it's currently unusable.

Totally agreed.

Poison builds are quite obsolete by the way. Past league, I just saw one player at lvl 89 ladder.

They need to rework all skills or the passive trees will have no sense. We've got a lot of passive skills but in the end, we just play with 5-8 builds.

I always wanted to play poison dual but the damage on maps from tier 8 above is quite low.
"
myownhaven wrote:
Aurastacking is broken but Immortal (literally) Vaal builds that do up to 1.8 billion damage is TOTALLY FINE. Right.

Think like this : Aurastackers and aurabots are the "billionaires" and those who want those builds erased from existence are the poor people , asking the big daddy government for "justice" , because apparently they are poor because the "billionaires" dominates the market and prevent them from getting rich.
"
negeos90 wrote:
i understand the nerf for the aurastacker, but there must be a way to leave aurabots alone. Partyplay with increased life and damage from mbos for every additional party member doesnt work in the current state without someone who provides buff to counteract these buffs. even in 2 man party its sometimes difficult to overcome the additional damage what the enemys does.

please adjust party play. i'm not a meta player with perfect designed 6 man player party where no build work without the others, but i want to play with friends but its not possible how monster scales in maps currently. enhance the life of them fine cause multiple people doing damage but not there damage or lower the values. please GGG find a solution to make party play great and not pointless without buildung around :(

Monster damage doesn't scale in party. Monster life and item rarity/quantity does.
"
impulze3 wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

I'm angry because ggg just nullified 5 leagues worth of currency i grinded pretty hard for. If you can't see that you probably never grinded hard for anything or invested into any kind of build for more than a league.

Anyways whats the point in even arguing with you, you think aurastacking is the "easy way" of cheaping out of a challenge.

Are you certain that you really played ure builds on STD or why do you mention the past 5 leagues?

You really grinded the currency for it? And no, i never grinded my Bank account really for hard that ... i make couple hundered exs easy while i craft ...

Who can grind 15 Mirrors!!! In 1 League without crafting and stuff, i mark u as an guy which is telling tales!!
"
myownhaven wrote:
Aurastacking is broken but Immortal (literally) Vaal builds that do up to 1.8 billion damage is TOTALLY FINE. Right.

Think like this : Aurastackers and aurabots are the "billionaires" and those who want those builds erased from existence are the poor people , asking the big daddy government for "justice" , because apparently they are poor because the "billionaires" dominates the market and prevent them from getting rich.

Possible yes. I literally just reached the state of mind Joacqin Phoenix had in his 2019 movie Joker. That is is one big tragedy and comedy.
Introduce a new Cluster Jewel Notable to increase the "Effect of your Auras on You" for builds that are building Auras for their own power.

Should be change to "Effect of your auras on you and your minions"
"
"
impulze3 wrote:
"
hyyyben wrote:

Are you certain that you really played ure builds on STD or why do you mention the past 5 leagues?

You really grinded the currency for it? And no, i never grinded my Bank account really for hard that ... i make couple hundered exs easy while i craft ...

Who can grind 15 Mirrors!!! In 1 League without crafting and stuff, i mark u as an guy which is telling tales!!

Im sure as an avid maker of many exalted circles you would know that groups can eaisly farm 10+ mirrors in 1 week let alone an entire league
Last edited by TrayvonMartina on Oct 7, 2021, 8:27:00 PM
Still no love for spectral throw
Flame burst battlemage? hmmmm...?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info