Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

Glad those, in most cases RMT Builds will be gone. Most of those so called Aurastackers dont even know how to farm/craft currency!!!
Too many changes, I'm really starting to hate this game. I feel like I'm in an abusive relationship.
Love how they call it balance when its basically absolutely destroy support characters and give a little boost to ele damage over time that they absolutely destroyed not too long ago.

Are there any incentives left to group play? Another league, another heavy handed nerf. Lucky for me I don't have friends anyways :')

Not sure why people complain about builds that other people like to play when it literally has no effect on them. So many crybabies

The changes sound really good.
TBH I don't completely understand them yet but the direction is good.
Now let's see how they feel and what the numbers say once PoB catches up.
The cycle continues.
nerf things -> players move to slightly buffed or non-gutted thing -> nerf that too

I don't understand why GGG keeps cutting down on build diversity and forcing players to use FotM builds if they want to play efficiently or make it far.
I'd be willing to bet that a non-zero number of people in this thread complaining that they gutted auras too hard have previously complained about auras being too strong.

When all corners of Reddit complain about auras non-stop for months on end, GGG is just delivering what wide swathes of the playerbase are asking for. Be careful what you wish for.

Last edited by WINTERISCÜMMING on Oct 7, 2021, 7:57:32 PM
You know what grinds my gears (yes i did) the fact that when GGG decide to nerf something,it feels like they are throwing ttheir toy away and buying a new one not knowing if they will like it or not.

Never did aurabotting nor i care about it,however the (random sometimes) justifiable change they make 99% affects absolutely everyone when they dont remove the root of the problem,because yes people hate aurabots but tomorrow it can be juggs, or completely wipe my favourite thing which is cyclone.

GGG learn to remove the root and not the whole damn tree otherwise you will kill the ecosystem of the game.
Doom Blast (from Impending Doom Support) now deals 54 to 81 Chaos Damage at gem level 1 (previously 39 to 58), up to 602 to 903 at gem level 20 (previously 430 to 645). It now has “40% more Damage with Hits per 5 Doom on Hex”, and “15% more Damage with Ailments per 5 Doom on Hex”. It no longer has “60% more Damage per 5 Doom on Hex”.

Does Doom Blast Decay mean nothing to you?
"
impulze3 wrote:
rip aurastacking.

gz on ruining another build archetype.

How to kill another aspect of endgame and stomp a 10+ mir build into history.

I played this build for 5 leagues now, improving it bit by bit every league.
About 15-20 mirrors of stuff, soon to be obsolete.

Aura effect gone from clusters, clusters unuseable.
i'd need 588% increased reservation efficiency on my gear to run all my 16 auras, which is impossible with 2% on jewels.

this leaves a bad taste in my mouth, you disregard the time i spent on this build in one single patch because reddit crybabies are complaining about party play. again and again you kill things in collateral from multiple angles.

the solution was so simple, lowering aura effect on others and leaving reservation alone as it impacts other builds aswell. now you probably ruined a bunch of builds with those changes, not just aurabots and stacking.

we'll wait and see how it plays out. If 3.16 is not the ultimate bomb league mechanic to make up for this loss, i will quit this game

[Removed by Support]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pictures of the rude pms i am getting. I guess you're allowed to be toxic in pms, but you're not allowed to show that to anyone.

Here is an accurate version without the name and shame

The balance team and chris being out of touch with their game isn't the only reason why this game is going downhill.
The community is more toxic than ever, more so than the community of eve online. Alot of people i play with in standard are chill, but this? I can't imagine what goes through your head that you gain joy from sending me those pms, does it make you feel powerful or that you received some kind of twisted justice? Does it statisfy your jealousy?

So youre angry bc ggg took away your overpowered build ?..
"
Sonofwill24 wrote:

Not sure why people complain about builds that other people like to play when it literally has no effect on them. So many crybabies

Haha, who is the crybaby now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info