Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

First they came for the Aura-bots, and I did not speak out—because I was not an Aura-bots.

Then they didn't come for anyone else because it was good, lol.
May Le Toucan bless your journey.
Last edited by Almateran on Oct 7, 2021, 6:38:24 PM
Goodbye POE we had a good time
Yikes. These nerfs just gutted builds that happen to use mechanics op builds like aurastackers use.

Unfortunate, but this is looking worse than Expedition.

Hopefully we get a bunch of cool new skills or this may be the first league I 100% skip.
But Vaal RF is out the window
Cmon...
There are basically zero Summon Ice/Flame/Lightning Golem builds according to poe.ninja.
Give them some love.
May peace be with you, exile.
Last edited by Martiancore on Oct 7, 2021, 6:39:44 PM
Oh poor aura stakers, ill cry :'(

whatever hyped for this league
i understand the nerf for the aurastacker, but there must be a way to leave aurabots alone. Partyplay with increased life and damage from mbos for every additional party member doesnt work in the current state without someone who provides buff to counteract these buffs. even in 2 man party its sometimes difficult to overcome the additional damage what the enemys does.

please adjust party play. i'm not a meta player with perfect designed 6 man player party where no build work without the others, but i want to play with friends but its not possible how monster scales in maps currently. enhance the life of them fine cause multiple people doing damage but not there damage or lower the values. please GGG find a solution to make party play great and not pointless without buildung around :(
this is insane....its literally like watching the Criminal News Network

make up your minds....

do this - now do this - make this work like this - now its bad - but were gonna change it to do this - but now that's bad so were changing it to do what it originally did..but WAIT that's bad to so were changing it again to do what it did before before but different then now but better that later and gooder then before...

make characters a certain way then get rid of them because they did exactly what they were made to do

make the game amazing and fun (3.13) where u can be a normal player not a streamer and min/maxc gear

then nerf the game so its hard to min/max gear and not fun to play at all (3.15)

THEN turn around and say that with enough no-life and grind you can get awesome items that make the game somewhat fun AND then say its bad and delete it

again this is insane
"
impulze3 wrote:
rip aurastacking.

gz on ruining another build archetype.

How to kill another aspect of endgame and stomp a 10+ mir build into history.

I played this build for 5 leagues now, improving it bit by bit every league.
About 15-20 mirrors of stuff, soon to be obsolete.

Aura effect gone from clusters, clusters unuseable.
i'd need 588% increased reservation efficiency on my gear to run all my 16 auras, which is impossible with 2% on jewels.

this leaves a bad taste in my mouth, you disregard the time i spent on this build in one single patch because reddit crybabies are complaining about party play. again and again you kill things in collateral from multiple angles.

the solution was so simple, lowering aura effect on others and leaving reservation alone as it impacts other builds aswell. now you probably ruined a bunch of builds with those changes, not just aurabots and stacking.

we'll wait and see how it plays out. If 3.16 is not the ultimate bomb league mechanic to make up for this loss, i will quit this game

[Removed by Support]

The balance team and chris being out of touch with their game isn't the only reason why this game is going downhill.
The community is more toxic than ever, more so than the community of eve online. Alot of people i play with in standard are chill, but this? I can't imagine what goes through your head that you gain joy from sending me those pms, does it make you feel powerful or that you received some kind of twisted justice? Does it statisfy your jealousy?

LOL
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 7, 2021, 6:59:21 PM
I was always a mele player with my own builds and didn't know that the aurastackers were so broken, however I guess they are good changes
sedantes
Last edited by HcChArLie on Oct 7, 2021, 6:40:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info