Path of Exile 3.16 Balance - Part 3 - Auras, Curses and Elemental Damage Over Time

"
Quidgeboe wrote:
A lot of people ree'ing out over aurabot nerfs as if they aren't playable, multiplayer is dead now, and they're going to stop playing poe forever - again.

1) You can still play with your friends, they haven't been val'd.
2) You can still play aurabots with your friends, and even if they're 1/10th as strong as before, those group spending mirrors will still crunch everything.
3) See you at launch!

1) Nobody denied this. You cannot play the game in party EFFICIENTLY anymore. It will be just random skeleton summoners and RF juggernauts running around like in public parties.
2) If you think aurabots are still viable after this patch, you misunderstood something. The nerfs did not make aurabots 1/10 strong. With these numbers it is completely dead. Cursebot is killed, managuard is nerfed, str stacker is removed from the game. If aurabot was the only thing nuked, I would be so glad...
3) We shall meet in another game in the future. Cheers!
Last edited by Rahdur on Oct 7, 2021, 6:31:44 PM
Thanks for all this spicy memes aura stackers/bots :D I haven't laughed this hard in a while :D
Last edited by joffxrey on Oct 7, 2021, 6:31:22 PM
"
impulze3 wrote:
rip aurastacking.

gz on ruining another build archetype.

I completely agree this seems completely unfair to people that like these archetypes for a personal builds just because reddit things having friends and playing as a team is bad for the game. I have been play since abyss and for the last like 4 or 5 leagues since aura stacking has been in the game it has been the first time I found a build that was enjoyable and meaningful to progress for longer then a week. I personally love aura stacking minions and not only has that style of play been nerfed the last 4 leagues in a row and barely feels good your now just completely killing it. How is this fair to what isn't even that popular or broken of a build any more.
I am started to play PoE seriously (12-20 hours per day) since January 2020, when covid started.
I was so exited to try something new. Gameplay was smooth, fast. I had just 4 tabs but with flipping tabulas into divines I farmed around 20 ex and had bought (now legacy) 840 pdps Starforge for cyclone build. It was so fun.
Then.. Delirium league started. Do you even remember of teaser of Delirium league?
NEW EXPANSION FOR SKILL TREE - a revolution, POG power!
THOUSANDS OF MONSTERS spawning from EVERYWHERE

SPEED, VIOLENCE, MOMENTUM!
and AURA/HERALD STACKING was counterweight for delirium monsters, that was actually strong that times.

Still remember running t19 100% delirious ultra juiced Tower maps with boys late night. Even GeForce now wasnt able to compute poe's benchmark - always 5-10 fps.
It was so fun to play, without harvest crafting.... this experiment bringed instability for game.
And now we see so absurd changes. And online numbers is going down - so unhealthy for in-game economy.

I AM DISAPPOINTED. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED.
p.s. Auras forever in my ♥
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Last edited by ProGameZ on Oct 7, 2021, 6:35:06 PM
if Steelmage sees this: PepeLoser

pog changes reddit babies in shambles
Last edited by BenQ1338 on Oct 7, 2021, 6:33:39 PM
Agreed.

"I am agree with this words:

"If Aurabots is the problem, then just change how auras affect other players other than the caster. Like 25-50% less effect on other nearby players or something to that effect. This rework basically ignores and has zero respect to how much time and currency players are spending on HEAVILY invested gear so they can do content without needing to use an aurabot/cursebot, etc."

but, when GGG want to solve something that few players do, they always do it in the way that affects everyone."
"
Thanks for all this spicy memes aura stackers/bots :D I haven't laughed this hard in a while :D

Play a little more and GGG will hit you, will not miss any player, he will kick everyone. Let's see who will laugh then.
THIS is a real meta shake up, love the patch :D
Introduce a new Cluster Jewel Notable to increase the "Effect of your Auras on You"

This should be "Effect of your Auras on You and your Minions"
My precious cursebot :(
Last edited by itaizilca on Oct 9, 2021, 6:57:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info