Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

What are the most important attributes/mods for a helmet apart from maximum life increase?

Are RF specific mods good to get if I can?

Does increased area of effect work for RF? Or only increased area damage?
Anybody run this on T16, high end expedition or A8 Sirus?

Im curious how the damage is.
"
Elloktrik wrote:
Spoiler
I like the anything you like part but I would love to see what uniques would take the build in next level or at least fit good into the build as a new player
Hey Elloktrik!

I've been meaning to add a few extra bit to the guide like unique items, anointments, and things but it won't be in the light you're looking for.

I do have a section in the gear section about dream mods to look for. But in terms of uniques, there are 1000s in the game. That's something most should go on the wiki for. A couple favourites that I used to love years ago were the Pheonix Shield, Searing Touch Staff, and two Kaom's Way rings. But I don't find that those things help new players. It may take the stress off of a little bit of looting, but just like Rare items, the are infinite combos of uniques that work with the mechanics this build uses.

Sorry for the disappointing answer.

"
Spoiler
What are the most important attributes/mods for a helmet apart from maximum life increase?

Are RF specific mods good to get if I can?

Does increased area of effect work for RF? Or only increased area damage?
Hey furrypurpledinosaur!

Max life is awesome. Same with Resists. But you could always aim for an RF or Incinerate Enchantment. And the influenced mods that let you "5 or 6-link" socketed gems are really nice too.

RF benefits from all AoE tags. So increasing AoE along with AoE damage both apply to RF.

"
Ultiran wrote:
Spoiler
Anybody run this on T16, high end expedition or A8 Sirus?

Im curious how the damage is.
Hey Ultiran!

I know you're not looking to hear from me, as I'm the OP, but the damage is a little low for my liking on bosses with health recovery IF I have mediocre damage mods. With a nice DOT Staff or two sceptres, I'm quite satisfied with the damage output.

That being said, it's nothing like what it was like in 3.14...but that's "every build" and there's nothing we can do much about that.

Hopefully, that was honest enough for you in terms of an OP response.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
So, im only A10 as of writing this, but so far it works great.

I gotta ask though-why did you skip the Explosive Impact nodes? you go right past it, and it LOOKS like it would be useful,

4 skill points for 50% increased fire damage, 20% increased area of effect, 10 STR and 20 INT. seems like a darn good sell.

But you skipped it, and I am trying to reason out why.

Also amplify is right next to you path and skipped. 2 points for 20% area effect and 20% area damage seems like a good choice, yet also skipped.

What am I missing?

On another note, found myself going for Valako first, then Ramako second for the damage. the sheer resist (especially fire) you get from the tree is staggering and overmaxing on fire res even without Tasalio, or much gear, is pretty easy.
About to hit the merciless lab and considering to take Hinekora next.
Though I am afraid I might be neglecting defenses a bit too much here, and I might regret it in post-kitava world.

Also, I replaced lifetap with Iron Will. the damage output is better, and at least for now the mana aint too much of an issue.
Remains to be seen.
Last edited by boomwolf on Aug 5, 2021, 5:58:35 PM
"
boomwolf wrote:
Spoiler
So, im only A10 as of writing this, but so far it works great.

I gotta ask though-why did you skip the Explosive Impact nodes? you go right past it, and it LOOKS like it would be useful,

4 skill points for 50% increased fire damage, 20% increased area of effect, 10 STR and 20 INT. seems like a darn good sell.

But you skipped it, and I am trying to reason out why.

Also amplify is right next to you path and skipped. 2 points for 20% area effect and 20% area damage seems like a good choice, yet also skipped.

What am I missing?

On another note, found myself going for Valako first, then Ramako second for the damage. the sheer resist (especially fire) you get from the tree is staggering and overmaxing on fire res even without Tasalio, or much gear, is pretty easy.
About to hit the merciless lab and considering to take Hinekora next.
Though I am afraid I might be neglecting defenses a bit too much here, and I might regret it in post-kitava world.

Also, I replaced lifetap with Iron Will. the damage output is better, and at least for now the mana aint too much of an issue.
Remains to be seen.
Hey boomwolf!

Thanks! I'm glad you're having a good time and enjoying yourself :). I hope the modifications you've made work out for you. You seem to have a good attitude towards how changes may, or may not, work. Good for you.

I terms of your tree suggestions/questions, all those nodes that you mentioned are amazing! There's no reason not to take them. But the game only gives us so much room to make choices within. There are many more great notables that I had to cut as well. It's hard to see so many applicable notables close by. There are some hard choices. I guess the other way to look at it is, what 2 nodes would you cut for Amplify and what 4 nodes would you cut for Explosive Impact? It's part of the reason I love PoE. So many choices.

Hopefully, that helps even though there wasn't a specific answer. Short answer, you're not missing anything. It's just tough choices.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Yes it seems passive skill tree is very tight, hard to cut many things. I am trying to get 1-2 jewel slots but for that I might also need to make some cuts. Also would like to get Cruel Preparation perhaps for extra +10% life. I will probably end up having to spend currency for some good Stygian Vise belt so I can get 1 jewel slot that way but would like to get more slots if possible.
Last edited by furrypurpledinosaur on Aug 7, 2021, 12:34:23 PM
Hey everyone,

I was wondering why Herald of Ash is not in the build.
Is it less damage than Skitterbots?

Thanks!
Hoi Wrecker,

thank you for your detailed build. I enjoy your way of writing guides and going in depth with every possible question. Being an absolute fan of RF since playing it for the first time, I just wondered why having the focus on the incerinate damage instead of RF on the gem site. Would it also make sense to have a 4-link incerinate and go for a 6-link RF or is there something i overread?
One small issue I am struggling is mana, often I am running out of mana which is why I am carrying mana flask with me. I would prefer to find some other way to solve the slow mana regen issue so I don't have to use a flask slot for mana.

I am thinking it would be best to solve this with gear so I will probably aim to get some extra mana + mana regen when I am improving my items.
If anyone is looking for other possible uniques to use, here's some of what I'm using that seems to significantly up damage output.

The helmet and gloves prevent chill, freezing, and hindering while also adding damage. The profane proxy in the left ring slot replaces the chill effect of skitterbots but gives flammability 100% uptime which makes its resist reduction much more reliable AND profane proxy gives necessary resistances AND makes space for a dash elsewhere on items.

I am also using an amulet I spent a ton of chaos on that allocates Growth and Decay which is a notable that would otherwise be near impossible to get.

Finally, I am using influenced boots with +2 to level of socketed fire gems for righteous fire itself.

I can't say I'm very good nor am I done gearing but this build is incredible and has taught me a lot about how to play POE in the late game. Thank you Wrecker!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info