Stress-Free PoE |RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR: No Required Items, 1-Button Play, SSF League Start-End| 3.15

"
Sick of incinerates tiny aoe? Try this setup its sooo fun. If u can get curse on hit it really sweetens the deal and expands your clearspeed by quite the measure. Anything you see onscreen you can attack luring it to your rf i find survivabilitys better with this too since you trash mobs before they even get to you

Havent even leveled the gems and im crushing t5s 50% faster lol

Unavailable

Unavailable

really interesting, tried this setup a bit, and also moved flammability on unset ring, and added pyroclast mine in blue socket where guide suggests flammability. everything is on fire now. MASSIVE aoe
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Thanks for your patience with responses folks. I'm glad the busy weekend is done.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone. You're all being so helpful and kind to one another with all your ideas, changes, and questions. Thanks for being a great part of the PoE community. You're awesome.

"
CreepOfNorway wrote:
Spoiler
First build guide im following
got to survivable at around 52, still squishy at 60, but starting to shine
through, and dps is decent. Love it so far :)
Oh cool CreepOfNorway!

I'm glad you're having a good time so far! I hope the build continues to improve for you. Thanks for the kind words :).

"
Dooftard wrote:
Spoiler
following the guide so far, having fun but why no mobility skill? is adding flame dash and subtracting something possible?
Hey Dooftard!

I may have taken that out of my one-stop shop. I'm not sure. Either way, I get nauseous really easy. There isn't a movement skill in the game that I can use so far so I'm fine relying on skills and/or flasks to stay safe. Unset rings are great additions to a build that require an extra skill that you feel is missing (unless you "need" supports with them).

As I got fed up with EE, Flame Dash or any other movement skill works fine with the build. There isn't anything that hurts it as long as it suits your playstyle. Consecrated Path would be perfect if we had the accuracy for it.

"
Spoiler
Having fun so far been using rf since act 7 nearly at maps, playing on console but all gears ssf so far...

Spoiler
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

I do wonder 2 things..

-will a curse on hit ring work with incinerate?

-are we on burning ground with rf?(soul of abberath 10% ms)

Oh and thnx for yet another reliable build, i always enjoy your builds :)
Thanks EmptyTheBishop!

That's very kind of you. I hope this build treats you as well as all the others. Thanks for your encouragement!

In regards to your questions:
1. Curse on Hit rings are perfect here. Very efficient.
2. RF does not create burning ground. Nothing in the guide creates burning. You'll be on it often enough, but always by chance.

"
Spoiler
I see, I was planning to skip Elemental Overload which would save me 2 skill points I could use for some extra skills that give +% to life. Maybe I should get it though.
Awesome furrypurpledinosaur!

I'm glad things are falling together for you. In terms of EO, RF does not hit, so it doesn't initiate EO. BUT every other spell we have does hit. If you look at the example video, you'll notice how often EO is active. It's a huge damage boost for only two nodes. I suggest keeping it.

"
Tyraelmx wrote:
Spoiler
so... could someone give me insight on how well this build performs on t16 maps?
i understand that the nerfs hit pretty hard, and bossing with RF will be hard. i just want to make sure that you're able to run t15-16 maps at a ressonable speed still before getting into RF again.
Hey Tyraelmx!

Makes sense. If anyone hasn't given you an answer you're happy with, I have the example video up that gives you the bare-bones version of the build. So it exemplifies the "worst" the build can do. But I don't aim for fast builds. Obviously, you can add 30% boots and a movement skill. Anyway, hope you get an answer that helps.

Thanks again everyone for being so kind and mature to each other. I really appreciate seeing everyone be so helpful with everyone's experiements. Thanks! See you tomorrow.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
CreepOfNorway wrote:

really interesting, tried this setup a bit, and also moved flammability on unset ring, and added pyroclast mine in blue socket where guide suggests flammability. everything is on fire now. MASSIVE aoe

Glad you like it, way more fun and its good boss dps too, got 6l now, and reccomend this weapon atziri drops. I use flame dash with lv 1 Arcane surge for its more damage too

Also took amplify on the tree since its just 2 points, getting heart of flame last (lvl 92)
Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Aug 2, 2021, 4:47:59 PM
I use this spectre for now. Might try switching to 2 spectres.

I am using this to level Vaal RF gem.
Last edited by furrypurpledinosaur on Aug 2, 2021, 5:52:16 PM
I've been having fun playing this so far (after around Act 8, anyhow- before then it was not very fun). I've got one question- how do you use Vaal RF and not get insta-gibbed? With Clarity and Vitality reserving around 1k hp, I'll usually find myself around 10% hp after I use RF- and if a boss attack hits me right then (before regen or leech can trigger) I'm dead.

So far I've mostly backed out of combat, used vaal RF and then jumped back in (with leap slam, which is fantastic), but since you don't use mobility skills I figured you might have a different way.
Hi Everyone again,

I found out that its important to use incinerate and generate critical hit so that you can activate the Elemental Overload.

Im using shield charge to advance my positions while holding down Incinerate, this also cause incinerate to explode for quicker crits.

A quick check just to bench mark my character, when hover the mouse over 'incinerate' skill, I am achieving around 65,000 dmg at peak. How are you guys doing?

/

Gonna try the firestorm / scorching ray combo tonight.

/

I am trying to get equipment that has 'flamming' animation, (just shopping and relaxing between games), do you guys know which Helmet / Glove / Boots has these effects?

/

I was trying to equip my shield with Shield Charge - Hex Support - Elemental weakness. But needs to give up a few auras. =(

/
Can you advise where are the best places to level from level 80 onwards?
Last edited by Endorphins82 on Aug 3, 2021, 2:34:38 AM
"
Spoiler
I've been having fun playing this so far (after around Act 8, anyhow- before then it was not very fun). I've got one question- how do you use Vaal RF and not get insta-gibbed? With Clarity and Vitality reserving around 1k hp, I'll usually find myself around 10% hp after I use RF- and if a boss attack hits me right then (before regen or leech can trigger) I'm dead.

So far I've mostly backed out of combat, used vaal RF and then jumped back in (with leap slam, which is fantastic), but since you don't use mobility skills I figured you might have a different way.
I'm glad you're having a good time Rainbow_Trenchcoat!

I totally agree. Levelling can be a slog for the first few acts for sure.

Honestly? I don't use Vaal RF anymore. I mean, I still have it as my gem...but since GGG changed Vaal RF to consume WAY more life when activated, it's become too dangerous to use with all the surprise damage we take.

It sucks. But that's where I'm at. I'm glad you've found a way to use it.

"
Endorphins82 wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Everyone again,

I found out that its important to use incinerate and generate critical hit so that you can activate the Elemental Overload.

Im using shield charge to advance my positions while holding down Incinerate, this also cause incinerate to explode for quicker crits.

A quick check just to bench mark my character, when hover the mouse over 'incinerate' skill, I am achieving around 65,000 dmg at peak. How are you guys doing?

/

Gonna try the firestorm / scorching ray combo tonight.

/

I am trying to get equipment that has 'flamming' animation, (just shopping and relaxing between games), do you guys know which Helmet / Glove / Boots has these effects?

/

I was trying to equip my shield with Shield Charge - Hex Support - Elemental weakness. But needs to give up a few auras. =(

/
Can you advise where are the best places to level from level 80 onwards?
Hey Endorphins82!

I'm glad you're enjoying Incinerate. Hopefully, mana recovery with Cast While Channelling is working out for you.

In terms of your question, the provided tree takes you to level 91. So there are 11 more levels of guidance there. Or did you mean places as in locations in the game? If so, I personally focus on the Atlas bonuses. I always try and complete the lowest tier's bonuses first. If I can't I move on but I double-check my maps often to and go back when I need to. I level quickly enough that way.

Did that answer your question?
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Quick tip for you guys if you need more regen

I find this flask combo very favourable it basically negates rf allowing faster healing when we drink a life flask

For those that can trade 100% use this as it increases fire res cap, if ssf it can appear on an influenced sheild.

I also plan to use use life gain on hit by spells ring so firestorm/ray heal us/counter lifetap. Il keep u guys updated

yep.. Its great. Havent died since using it, very nice when surrounded.

-Important-
for those using firestorm, infused channels redundant use combustion instead.

(i dont use wave of convict or clarity anymore feel free to refer to my character its public)
Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Aug 4, 2021, 8:33:16 AM
I like the anything you like part but I would love to see what uniques would take the build in next level or at least fit good into the build as a new player
"
Elloktrik wrote:
I like the anything you like part but I would love to see what uniques would take the build in next level or at least fit good into the build as a new player

I got a couple of Uniques which carry me really hard, I was able to start playing with RF from level 25 (with Enduring Cry) with those and I could fully sustain RF with level 32+.

2x

With Level 36 I now have over 350 HP Regen.

You can get everything for around 18-20 Chaos via Trade.
Last edited by otteje on Aug 4, 2021, 12:56:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info