Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

You want people to keep playing? Fix your end game! Killing most bosses has shit rewards outside of maybe Sirius. When grinding maps with a million mods and doing heist is more rewarding then killing end game bosses then you have failed.
Interesting. Thank you GGG
I will be skipping this one boys GL
[Removed by Support] Make the game so annoying that no one wants to play it.
Good concept but no fun at all to play it.

I loved the game a while ago but well .. not anymore.

Reading these manifesto is like wow what are they trying to do.

I am out
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jul 19, 2021, 7:54:05 PM
Its like GGG is trying to drive players away from PoE.... Well its working. If this ruins the fun i get out of my std characters im done.
I dont care if they nerf everything to the ground and make the game harder. The way I see it if I get bored...all the things they take away or add to the game won't matter. I stop doing something I'm bored of. So bring it on and lets have fun for as long as I can tolerate it.
Lol Tomorrow will be much worse
OMEGALUL
Does "Spells triggered with Mjolner or Cast on Death don't require you to pay the costs" also applies to Cospri's?

Thanks to mrotsha for the beta invite :)
As a slam playing im gonna feel that sesimic slam nerf pretty hard. I dont mind though I think it was OP AF.

What bothers me is aurabots though. I dont party much but when I trade with an aurabot my tooltip dps is like 10-20X higher. This kind of power in a party of 6 is like 50+ ppl pretty much.

Like i said i dont party but ppl with aurabots gain SO much of an economic advantage and reach endgame content faster and easier.
Im hoping tomorrows list includes something for aurabots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info