[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

"
Iamandre wrote:
I'll be starting Blazing Salvo as well.

I'm aiming on using Snakepit on early maps and maybe till I get a Mark of the Shaper

good idea.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I might give fireball a try. I imagine the tree is the same?
"
xbryguyx wrote:
I might give fireball a try. I imagine the tree is the same?

Yes it should be same.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Esta guia es starter?
"
MEMOCRAKINGS wrote:
Esta guia es starter?

Si.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1meo-FIoJ-oUI2y6zAjFJWA7YsjkoZrpUq-K5g8eK0KU/edit

Primero Life y después LL cuando compra 5L Shavronne's Wrapping
Thx for the guide.

I'll start with this one. Hoping to do everything in the game with it as you said, specialy bosses. But it looks strong.

Are all pastbin uptodate ?

Isn't there a problem in your gdoc here ? :)
https://ibb.co/st6nk3h
Last edited by Dge4Dge on Feb 3, 2022, 4:29:02 AM
how do u get a elder snakepit without prophecies? like trash to treasure is removed. yes u can chance it but it would take so much time, so like is mark of the shaper is best in slot if u have a normal snakepit or is there something else in mind?
"
how do u get a elder snakepit without prophecies? like trash to treasure is removed. yes u can chance it but it would take so much time, so like is mark of the shaper is best in slot if u have a normal snakepit or is there something else in mind?

Unfortunately those are the two ways. There is also prejudice cards if you like rng of a rng over rng :) I wouldn’t really focus on that. Since it’s a good damage boost but it’s not mandatory to make build work.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"

Unfortunately those are the two ways. There is also prejudice cards if you like rng of a rng over rng :) I wouldn’t really focus on that. Since it’s a good damage boost but it’s not mandatory to make build work.

so i can guess mark of the shaper is best in slot unless u have a elder snakepit so i will be using a normal life res ring for a while or maybe flam on hit ring
Do you have a Life tree pre-LL conversion pob up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info