[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

"
Sawtyss wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
Going to update now.

Your tanky pastebin is pending moderation. Might have pasted too much, or set it to private.

can you try this: https://pobb.in/cSiXMoL6jh1k
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Sawtyss wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
Going to update now.

Your tanky pastebin is pending moderation. Might have pasted too much, or set it to private.

can you try this: https://pobb.in/cSiXMoL6jh1k

This one gives me an error when trying to load in POB Community (its up to date)
Hey I hope you had a good league start, I have a question about the tanky PoB, which item bases should we use? ES/evasion or just evasion?
Im uh... having major issues.

I just got to maps. First I dont know what gems I should be using, The guide has different gems than both the LL pob and the Life pob. I cant sustain mana.
"
xbryguyx wrote:

I just got to maps. First I dont know what gems I should be using, The guide has different gems than both the LL pob and the Life pob. I cant sustain mana.

I was having similar issues, so I ended up swapping into Tremor Rod. Take a look at what I'm running. Its doing white maps okay-ish, but I feel I'm going to struggle in reds.
"
Sawtyss wrote:
"
xbryguyx wrote:

I was having similar issues, so I ended up swapping into Tremor Rod. Take a look at what I'm running. Its doing white maps okay-ish, but I feel I'm going to struggle in reds.

right now, i am doing red maps with shitty gear. What gem levels do you have? Also, what are you doing to sustain mana? If you are not low life, probably there is no clarity in your build, probably you did not take any mana regen in the passive tree or gear, and if you dont have a mana flask - there is no way you can sustain mana.

I run life flask - granite - quicksilver - diamond - eternal mana.

Tremor rod is a good option especially with kaoms heart. If you like to go that way, that's perfectly good. My idea is always to go dirt cheap self found gear - get currency going to convert to low life as soon as possible. I should be doing that already today.

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
hey im playing the build, the hoa version, so far pretty smooth with just a 5L and no threads cuz they r still pretty expensive. but i wanted to say that is it better to switch out vaal rf for defiance banner since i have so much mana left and it feels like a waste im not using it to the full potential, now i have nice amount of evasion and little armor from inward eye helm, feels pretty good. just want ur thoughts on the change
"
hey im playing the build, the hoa version, so far pretty smooth with just a 5L and no threads cuz they r still pretty expensive. but i wanted to say that is it better to switch out vaal rf for defiance banner since i have so much mana left and it feels like a waste im not using it to the full potential, now i have nice amount of evasion and little armor from inward eye helm, feels pretty good. just want ur thoughts on the change

yes that's a very good change. I am working on the update. All my experience with the build from past league + start of this league will be in.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Quick question about switching to LL...

Considering 6L Shavs is absolutely bonkers-expensive right now...

I tried to see what would happen if we used a much worse wand and a 5L Shavs and switch to LL, and it seems like it would still be a considerable improvement over the life version.

Would you say its worth it to switch to LL with a 5L Shavs as long as you can afford a decent wand and max out your resistances?
Last edited by Sawtyss on Feb 8, 2022, 9:42:10 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Sawtyss wrote:
"
xbryguyx wrote:

right now, i am doing red maps with shitty gear. What gem levels do you have? Also, what are you doing to sustain mana? If you are not low life, probably there is no clarity in your build, probably you did not take any mana regen in the passive tree or gear, and if you dont have a mana flask - there is no way you can sustain mana.

I run life flask - granite - quicksilver - diamond - eternal mana.

Tremor rod is a good option especially with kaoms heart. If you like to go that way, that's perfectly good. My idea is always to go dirt cheap self found gear - get currency going to convert to low life as soon as possible. I should be doing that already today.

Gem levels in the 16s. I thought clarity was a no go since i assumed it took a percentage of mana instead of flat so im going to level that up some. I ditched my quicksilver for a mana flask. Right now i have double life flask, jade flask, Wise Oak, and mana flask. Ill snag coldhearted calc and/or deep thoughts. Im also kinda squishy so im thinking of dropping HoA for Purity of elements or grace.
Last edited by xbryguyx on Feb 8, 2022, 4:01:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info