[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

"
xbryguyx wrote:
"
Iamandre wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
i've just converted my EoW miner in Scourge league into Blazing Salvo and melted A9 sirus without much optimization (still cold gems weapon, no enchant, etc.) I think for the next league, I am going to start with BS miner. I just love the skill.

Have you tested Blazing Salvo for clear? Someone on reddit suggested to use Frostbolt for Clear and Blazing Salvo for bosses (swaping gems, I believe).

I'm making a character on Standard SSF right now to test the skill since I really want to play Miner this league and I'm between Blazing Salvo and Ball Lightning.

If you are going to do frostbolt clear why not fireball so your +fire gems will work?

I believe someone asked him (the guy who gave the suggestion) and he said that Frostbolt is just better for clear, but I didn't tried any of those 3 skills (Blazing Salvo, Frostbolt and Fireball) yet, I don't even know if Blazing Salvo is good enough to not bother with gem swapping.
How’s the damage looking for BS mines in 3.17? I saw minefield support nerfed from 4 mines to 3, but potentially offset to a degree by the buff to Blazing Salvo. Also this build has so much overkill damage it might not matter.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
How’s the damage looking for BS mines in 3.17? I saw minefield support nerfed from 4 mines to 3, but potentially offset to a degree by the buff to Blazing Salvo. Also this build has so much overkill damage it might not matter.

I think minefield will be good because of the mine throwing speed buff. You throw them a bit faster now and it should quickly ramp up to the max mines. I plan to use minefield and charged mines combo and take passives for mine throwing. It’s really good to have fast clears and if the new bosses also have transport mechanics it’s good to have mine throwing speed as much as possible.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Qosmoz, are you decided which skill you gonna start as Miner? Blazing Salvo, Ball Lightning, Eye of Winter or some other?
Hello !

This is what he said in a another guide (ice mines) :

"I think all good contenders. Also count the ball lightning into the list together with fireball. Fireball might be real boss melter by pure numbers wise.

I will start as blazing salvo and compare all. Glacial cascade might be quite good also but I don’t like the consistency of them."
Hey Qosmoz!

Huge fan from a few leagues ago when I tried the CoC Cyclone build - was awesome. I haven't played since Harvest league, but the last character I played was the Akane MoM BL Ascendant Miner and I loved the tankiness, dmg, and speed.

Was hoping could get your opinion as I'm a bit torn between trying this BS mine build vs. the Seismic trap build that I've heard so much about. I've never played a trap playstyle before but it doesn't seem as smooth as Mines where you can self-detonate. Either way, I'm kinda leaning towards BS mine but just wanted to gather some pro's - con's of both.

Appreciate you putting together awesome guides, really helpful to newbies like me!

"
GraissE wrote:
Hello !

"I think all good contenders. Also count the ball lightning into the list together with fireball. Fireball might be real boss melter by pure numbers wise.

I will start as blazing salvo and compare all. Glacial cascade might be quite good also but I don’t like the consistency of them."

Thanks for letting me know. Fireball seems interesting as well, I'm not sure how the clear would be, maybe getting some Ignite prolif?
"
Iamandre wrote:
"
GraissE wrote:
Hello !

Thanks for letting me know. Fireball seems interesting as well, I'm not sure how the clear would be, maybe getting some Ignite prolif?

Fireball should excel at clear, im worried about bossing. Does Battlemage work with mines?
blazing salvo is really good for clear with all the projectiles without a need for GMP. It really gets good later in game with Dying Sun and +1 Projectile Enchant.

Well, I am going to start with BS Miner this league. let's see where it gets us. I also worked a tanky league starter life version instead of glass cannon build in the leveling section. I am going to update as an alternative.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I'll be starting Blazing Salvo as well.

I'm aiming on using Snakepit on early maps and maybe till I get a Mark of the Shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info