[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's 🔥 Blazing Salvo Mines Saboteur 🔥 League Start to Uber Bosses!

Hey, is there any guide for the weapon? thanks
"
Ekseez wrote:
Hey, is there any guide for the weapon? thanks

hi Ekseez, I plan to add. Basically, you can create a search in POE Trade;

1. All spell gems
2. fire spell gems
3. open prefix (optional but search for this for higher damage potential)
4. open suffix

if you find one, then you can craft prefixes can not be changed and scour. Then you can multimod for the Spell damage + chaos on prefix, crit multiplier near unique enemy or mine throwing speed (more or less similar damage in pob) and for the last open suffix, you can just warlord exalt slam for anger aura effect with a small chance of hitting. You dont have to the last step, since damage will be quite good anyway without the last suffix.

there are other ways to do even better after fixing the prefixes (keep prefix and reroll suffix in harvest for crit chance etc.) but everything will cost.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi, I'm a returning player with Scourge being my first league after returning. Tried this build as my second character this league and will probably use it as my league starter next league too. I'm now trying to level high enough to transition to LL but I'm slightly struggling with Tier 7-8 maps. Am able to do decent enough damage but I die pretty easily. Would changing gear to full evasion be better for survivability? Or would it be better to transition to LL earlier and build ES now?

Also, thank you for the detailed levelling guide! Easy to follow for those still not extremely familiar with clearing story quickly. Just wanted to point out that for the BS version from Act 7-10 there is a cold damage node that's taken towards the right side of the tree instead of fire damage. Might want to put a note there in case people get confused.
Also, the pastebin link for life to LL conversion seems to be broken
Blazing Salvo or Fireball can be real contenders for boss deleting this league. I might start with one of them. We'll see the patch notes for final numbers.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
+
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
i've just converted my EoW miner in Scourge league into Blazing Salvo and melted A9 sirus without much optimization (still cold gems weapon, no enchant, etc.) I think for the next league, I am going to start with BS miner. I just love the skill.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Planning on league starting this too. One thing I was thinking about is not swapping to Blazing Salvo immediately and levelling the gem when you get it in Act 1. The skill is buffed but not at Level 1, so BS + Blastchain mine (which was nerfed to compensate) will be weaker in Act 1/2 until BS gets some levels in it. Maybe use Icicle mine for a bit? Open to suggestions.
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
i've just converted my EoW miner in Scourge league into Blazing Salvo and melted A9 sirus without much optimization (still cold gems weapon, no enchant, etc.) I think for the next league, I am going to start with BS miner. I just love the skill.

Have you tested Blazing Salvo for clear? Someone on reddit suggested to use Frostbolt for Clear and Blazing Salvo for bosses (swaping gems, I believe).

I'm making a character on Standard SSF right now to test the skill since I really want to play Miner this league and I'm between Blazing Salvo and Ball Lightning.
"
Iamandre wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

Have you tested Blazing Salvo for clear? Someone on reddit suggested to use Frostbolt for Clear and Blazing Salvo for bosses (swaping gems, I believe).

I'm making a character on Standard SSF right now to test the skill since I really want to play Miner this league and I'm between Blazing Salvo and Ball Lightning.

If you are going to do frostbolt clear why not fireball so your +fire gems will work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info