Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

I'd like to see a few things.
A shield added to match the Viking Set that's on the cloak.
A Chaos smite or a smite that matches the Oblivion set effect.

I think it would be nice to also see some more simplistic gear added Like a backpack or on the belt effect you can add maybe a sash/belt that shows your potions you are carrying.

Would be nice to see some character skin alterations that you can buy and choose from to maybe make things a little more diverse.
Mystical Clock
If we're posting about random skill effects I'd love to see a Celestial and/or Twilight Offerings that make us have golden/celestial apparitions above us during our offering skills.

Celestial Cat aura effect, that has little rotating celestial cats hopping around us.

Delirious character effect, that leaves illusions of ourself for a step or two behind us as we run or move. Similar to how dash functions but with each step.

Some kind of robe MTX that's a supporter pack or something that is spider themed, where the robe looks like it's a bunch of webs, we have spider legs sticking out of our back for a wing effect.

Celestial brands when?

Twilight minion pack for summoners that gives them the twilight effect.

Automaton Blade Blast effect that has red lightning zapping from the sky instead of blades.

Orion Divine Ire that makes divine ire look like SIrus' "Die beam"

Toucan Totems skin.

Land Shark Freezing pulse a giant shark that jumps in and out of the ground away from your character

I'd like to see a semi-transparent merry-go-round crashing through enemies.
Can it look like a car doing donuts while it spins? Can leave tire marks or something if spinning in the same place.
Shook Hands with Chris - Check
Got Picture next to Chris - Check
Got HeadHunter Trading Card - Check
Life Complete - 100%
Raging chickens.
#1 Celestial Janitor themed, scrub your way through maps cleaning up the dead corpses. Maybe some mops and soap suds.

#2 Bathtub drain theme, pull the stopper and drain on your enemies health bars. Water whirlpool(maybe bloody water?) with rubber duckies.
Hula Hoop Cyclone - Additional hoola hoop added per stage of cyclone. Additional points if character gyrates hips.
Marionette Skeletons, like the ones in Lab, they dance around you in a circle while you cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info