Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/cartoon-brawl-cloud-vector-clip-art-704613253

Cartoon dust cloud fight, like this. Would be amazing.
How about a cyclone related to rainbow colors, which turns into white light on max stages. Vaal Version then uses black void.
i've always wanted my Brands to be hopping frogs instead of floaty runes or anything to make the General's Cry or Dominating Blow minions look like your own character so we can have a melee counterpart to the sweet "army" look that Blink/Mirror arrow gets

for cyclone specifically, an actual storm of blades would be a lot of fun, either in the style of the bladefall-like gems or spectral throw
Cats please :)
Celestial shooting-stars Venom Gyre - stars flying out and orbiting around

Mad Scientist themed green fire for Fire Trap and Flamethrower Trap

Mad Scientist themed green lightning Storm Brand
i want diablo 2 holy shield look alike shield mtx and shield throw mtx
All i need to see is an EarthQuake with big as;s IronSpikes, and make the animation for the slam somthing like Judgment Fist of War support, make it Warlord team Set :D ty
Summon Raging Toucans
Last edited by jigglylizard on Apr 25, 2021, 7:53:01 PM
There are a few ideas that I have for cyclone.

Miracle Cyclone effect : It would be golden leave illusions of yourself spinning for a few second behind you.

Twilight Cyclone effect : It'd start off looking similar to the nightfall effect but as it grows larger suns and moons spawn around you and rotate around you

Maven Celestial effect: has the gears from the maven arena rotating around you that grow larger.

Sharknado, like some others suggested, except I'd personally like to see them be like land sharks that jump out of the ground and swim back into the ground. I think that'd be amazing.

I personally would like to see a vaal themed cyclone that as it grows builds a mini vaal pyramid that rotates around you making cyclone look like a spinning square more than a circle.

Could do a ringmaster style celestial cat cyclone. Rings spawn around you as you spin and little celestial cats jump through them and run in circles around you.

Raven cyclone effect where birds just fly around you and it expands with feathers and wind just spins around you.

I'd like one that just makes you look like a massive twilight portal that gains rings as it gains sides and the rings rotate around you like the portal effect as you move around, and inside of it your character just sort of stands there idly as the rings do wall the work.

There could be a different variant of the twilight one with the Sunrise ring around the outside of it and the inside is the nightfall background.

Celestial dragon effect that has Celestial dragons rotating around you, making them the celestial effect that rotates so it doesn't look like it completely imitates the other celestial ones.
Last edited by khaosshinobi on Apr 25, 2021, 7:54:47 PM
Now I realise that sharknado is the obvious choice here, but hear me out:
Snakenado.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info