Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

A spell totem skin where u spawn little dwarfs/leprechauns or some other type of cute/funny minion which casts the spells.
While we're at it, could we get some Alternatives to soulmantle? Spell totem users (as main dmg) are kinda soulmantle vehicles at this point.
We saw many Horizontal Experience its time to some Vertical Cyclone!
A corrupted clock face with vaal themed digits around the edges and spinning hour and minute hands. Bonus points if the spin speed for the hands scales with your attack speed or movement speed
I would be happy with Sharknado Cyclone or Reverse Cyclone but hear me out.....

Cats and Dogs Bladefall

get it......

It's raining cats and dogs
#1: Innocence style shader dog chasing its tail.

Tail-Spin Cyclone.

#2: An homage to angry chickens in Zelda, chickens running in a circle around you with one on your head.

Feather-Storm Cyclone.
Queen Atziri.

Just let us walk around looking like Atziri.
Pacman chasing ghosts
I just checked on the Path of Exile community and I'm over the moon to see the response to Harvest! Even when you're super confident in a launch, you're always afraid people will hate it or something terrible will happen. It's such a relief and a joy to see how happy everyone is! - Bex 20 Jun 2020
Maya Calendar cyclone, or in this case, 'vaal' cyclone to represent a 3 month cycle and the perpetual end of the world/league.

Alternate idea: Ultimatum Cyclone, wherein a little exile is running around your cyclone's circle to avoid mini enemies.
mine or trap mtx
banana peels

floppy fish weapon mtx

spongebob type assortment of silly characters for zombies mtx
Packman eating orbs!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info