Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

So like combine cat soul-rend and celestial cyclone effects but make it more whirlwindy.

What even was that sentence >.<
Catnado
No, no, no. Sharknado is just blatant vanilla copying someone else's idea. The PoE equivalent to sharknado is...

Gone Fishing Cyclone

Your weapon(s) turn into fish and fish just keep jumping out of the cyclone as well. Adds 1-3 physical damage if using a fishing rod.
Not a Sharknado, but a Toucan-nado
Le Toucan Will Return
more bow and quiver designs that math the other weapon effects.
also stygian wave of conviction !please / thanks !
Clock Cyclone effect where the clock hand rotation speed scales with attack speed
Last edited by tjsheff20 on Apr 25, 2021, 8:08:30 PM
1st Skill :

Wild Strike ( The Skill uses a combination of 3 elements / Skills ( Fire " Incinerate " , Ice " Freezing Pulse " , Lightning " Arc " )

My Suggestion :
Dragon Breath looking effect for Incinerate " Fire "
Avalanche Effect for Freezing Pulse " Ice "
Lightning , an upgrade visually.

2nd Skill :

Reave : Normally Reave hits as a 180° angle
So with the way it hits , a Croissant " moon'ish " effect would be great .
For The Vaal Reave , a Full Moon Effect would be amazing , since it hits as a 360° angle .

These are the 2 skills that i can think of at the moment and i usually enjoy playing !
Hopefully the devs or the Designers will read this and give these skills some love. Thank you ♥

Oh, I forgot something.

Instead of making something completely new - update and/or rework some existing things.

I want to use my Gloom Herald with Herald of Purity, for example.
Or look at Sepath Wings - it's price is 300 points, very good at concept and cool back to 2014 (or when it happened), but now it's so outdated. It's static ugly 300 point MTX. At least cut the cost of outdated MTX by a lot.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
New Novelty Theme:

Greed Monger
This theme revolves around the desire for wealth, greed, and currency. Theme includes gold coins, diamonds, jewels and most of all - iconic currency from Path of Exile.

Greed Cyclone:
The player is surrounded by swirling glittering gold coins and jewels as he rips through his enemies. Included in the effect while spinning is a outer ring in slow motion slowly rotating a Chaos Orb and Exalted Orb in contrast to the fast swirly gold coins and jewels.

A set / collection of "Greed Monger" cosmetic items would surely be a hit with all us hopeful greed monsters.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
Drain Plug Cyclone - water effect that has rubber ducks and toy boats that travel from outside to the center and disappear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info