Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

So why does half the ladder use the same duped wand?
It even get's better.

i asked for a refund for my 60usd supporterpack.

i got a mail where they refused it. because it is used.
well, they are right. i put it on to look at it. then i was disconnected again and never played with it. didn't do anything more. doest use any of the coins or more. thats enough to justify to don't pay it back.
ggg is just gutting us longtime supporters openly and really dont care.

this is so wrong on all layers. after this shitstart, they won't even refund anything for the people who are unhappy and freshly bought mtx at the start...
they just carry it out on our backs, everything, with no comprehension at all.

really would understand to don't give it back if it was used for a while and the coins were used, but thats not the case. they just slam us into the face again and again.

i am so speechless about what happend to this company.
Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 18, 2021, 5:04:20 AM
GGG - Hang in there folks. Mistakes were made, but there are plenty who still love the game.

Cheers

Wonder who will be doing the interview for 3.15.
ZiggyD or his girlfriend?
"
Asra101010 wrote:

(what I also blame them for, is also giving a bunch of kids new ingredients for conspiracy theories like "GGG increases drop rate for streamer! 1!1!!!1! and many other toxic theories which really didn't need any new fuel).

Do you think changes of this scale can be implemented just like that?
The servers are dead, GGG's world burning, and they are giving their limited resources on implementing a system that will diverse player base and gives special additute to selected just to "bypass queue for some streamers" to save few bucks instead of fixing servers?
No - changes like that require serious planning and testing - it was implemented a long time ago. They were simply caught only now.
It's not a conspiracy theory anymore - it's a fact since yesterday.

And as they crossed that line, I wouldn't even be surprised if they give currency to specific bot-users (10c's bots activity on Reddit confirms they have ones and willing to play dirty) and sell it for real money on specialized sites. "Unofficial" p2w.
#RussiaIaATerroristState
The launch was terrible, servers crashing, human error, GGG is on fire. But hey, in the heat of the moment-> let's quickly build a streamer list of IDs to let them skip the queue.

Really? This was not planned or done before?
Come on guys, we're not that dumb.
The mistakes were made, as we can see, GGG fell into consternation and are probably wondering how to deal with it. And it will depend on this the most, if there is no apology on their part and admission that they made a mistake, I hope that games will come out that will wipe PoE off the surface. If they admit their mistake (I'm talking about the streamer queue, because start like start), everyone deserves another chance and may conclude that regular players keep their game, not streamers...

Wrong forum but still, whoo thot it was a good idie to make players stand in a circle within a circle with constantly spawing monsters of which about 90% has ways to attack you from range ?
"
killy2 wrote:
The launch was terrible, servers crashing, human error, GGG is on fire. But hey, in the heat of the moment-> let's quickly build a streamer list of IDs to let them skip the queue.

Really? This was not planned or done before?
Come on guys, we're not that dumb.

To be fair here, if I were GGG I would rather watch a pile of money burn then watch streamers who dont play PoE stream this game to their thousands of viewers who don't play PoE that shows the game as a massive dumpster fire in which the servers can't be stable for more than 3 minutes at a time.

So not only did they smack the average player in face and forcefully paint PoE streamers as assholes who don't care about the community, but they paid god knows how much for random streamers to broadcast the servers literally shit themselves for 2 hrs to tens of thousands of potential players.

I think they learned some valuable lessons from this.
Cool
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info