Extremely Slow Queue Processing

I just dc at merveil, 186,000 n queue, its ticking down by by 100 or so every few seconds. Thats what 45 minute queue? To play for what five minutes? This is a disaster.
Highly unacceptable league start. Guess I'll go play the new Satisfactoy update this weekend.
This is the ghost of Harvest taking its revenge on GGG.
holy crap 182k
"
madcat2k3 wrote:
I have Mathil and Quinn stream on screen right now and it's amazingly how obvious this is. GGG have some kind of seperated servers for these guys because while we're all getting d/c every few mins, these guys have been playing NON stop pretty much for hours. Special queue rules, special servers with no errors. Just... wow... so they do NOT share the same servers as us "scrubs" apparently. What else does GGG do on their accounts for them? Give a 500000% chance to get a mirror drop at certain times, etc. Don't trust GGG now they are letting them absolutely destroy the economy when they get to 90 and everyone is still in their 30's as they farm away.

first you're talking out of your backside with regards to streamers. they have to queue like the rest of us. Also with regards to the economy, 90% of streamers play ssf, or hardcore, and thus in no way to they affect the economy by being 3 acts ahead of the rest of us.
So all the streamers have some kind of secure login, and will profit while normal get fucked in the early economy ? Disgusting really
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
This is really a disgrace to the POE brand. This has been a game for how many years almost 10 already and still having problems non stop every single league. Is your company hiring kids ? You cant have a perfect league launch at all ? How silly is that... Please reflect man.
I think I'll mow my grass....The closest I'll come to killing thousands of enemies whilst being overpowered!
POE is addictive!!!
"
Actordaz wrote:
"
madcat2k3 wrote:
I have Mathil and Quinn stream on screen right now and it's amazingly how obvious this is. GGG have some kind of seperated servers for these guys because while we're all getting d/c every few mins, these guys have been playing NON stop pretty much for hours. Special queue rules, special servers with no errors. Just... wow... so they do NOT share the same servers as us "scrubs" apparently. What else does GGG do on their accounts for them? Give a 500000% chance to get a mirror drop at certain times, etc. Don't trust GGG now they are letting them absolutely destroy the economy when they get to 90 and everyone is still in their 30's as they farm away.

first you're talking out of your backside with regards to streamers. they have to queue like the rest of us. Also with regards to the economy, 90% of streamers play ssf, or hardcore, and thus in no way to they affect the economy by being 3 acts ahead of the rest of us.

i dc'd 5 minutes b4 ziz......hes been playing while im in 160k que. gtfo with streamers dont have priority shit. they do.
LOL while we're all in 180k queue right now, Streamers still playing!1 LOOOOOL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info