Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Ultumatom league :

Best build for ultimatom:
Last edited by tkots8080 on Apr 16, 2021, 7:58:26 PM
Please, reset this league. There is no fairness in many stuff. I'll have to wait another 4 months to compete again with speed leveling.
Restart this s..t!
Did Blizzard buy GGG?? its like same experiance

I have Mathil and Quinn stream on screen right now and it's amazingly how obvious this is. GGG have some kind of seperated servers for these guys because while we're all getting d/c every few mins, these guys have been playing NON stop pretty much for hours. Special queue rules, special servers with no errors. Just... wow... so they do NOT share the same servers as us "scrubs" apparently. What else does GGG do on their accounts for them? Give a 500000% chance to get a mirror drop at certain times, etc. Don't trust GGG now they are letting them absolutely destroy the economy when they get to 90 and everyone is still in their 30's as they farm away.
Never witnessed such a bad launchstart and i played every WoW Expansion...
"
Draganohana wrote:
Restart this s..t!

+1
"
Galtrovan wrote:
Still. Not. Working. 4. Hours. Into. League.

Sick of being level 6 stuck in Act 1 with constant disconnect and getting into BS queue. To rinse, repeat.

This.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Stop whining guys, just become a streamer and have your privileges.
Well it wouldn't be a league launch without GGG screwing something up.

It's bad that they did the same thing as last league though. They usually come up with creative ways of pissing people off. Probably my favorite was the frozen characters.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Apr 16, 2021, 8:01:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info