Extremely Slow Queue Processing

It's not like I really expected for this league to go smooth. Most league starts were really horrible for me. a lot of times because of new graphics stuff that just messed with everything.
constant disconnects aren't a new thing also. although it is nice to see not to have 3 hotfix patches in the first hours.

But overall this is horrible. I mean it's a free to play game, but I don't want to know how much money you lost because people will not pay for mtx now.
Launches are important and hard to get right.
And if anything goes wrong people will burn you at the stake for it. And they are right to do so. Because if you are allowed to hype your game, they are allowed to tear you apart if they do not get what was promised.

I am going to bed now. I made it to merveil, meanwhile the highest level player is 54 or more. and I spent the rest of those 4 hours in loadscreens.
3 hours and 58 minutes into the league. Took 82 minutes to join. Booted after 6 minutes. Waited another 30 minutes. From that point i stopped taking the time to note the times. But now, 4 hours into the league, I have DC'ed and been removed from the game 8 times. My character is not even in act 2 yet. I have lost rewards from 3x Ultimatums while fighting tier 4. I already hate this game. I have played for years. And at this point I am so angry it will be a long time before i play again.

Whenever you complete something, try to find and click on a way point.
At the moment this is one way to ensure your game is saved up to that point.

Hope this is at least of some help.

I was in the queue 2 hours prior to launch.

6 hours later, DOZENS of disconnect... impossible to login... Every zone change meant getting disconnected.

Impossible to get further than level 12.

Acceptable ? No

The league start is ruined, as some people will make massive profits by being so ahead, already at maps... Seriously wtf
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Senju_Hyoketsu on Apr 16, 2021, 8:05:06 PM
Nice... got in briefly, leveled twice, next zone dc'd and rolled back to level 6.
"
hiroshi87 wrote:
"
Draganohana wrote:
Restart this s..t!

+1

+9999
Lol act 1 in I dont know how many hours!! But I am sure I have to be at maps by now!
Last edited by tkots8080 on Apr 16, 2021, 8:11:54 PM
GGG really fucked up this time... Fix the god damn servers, stop giving the streamers the privilge to play while the rest of us trying to enjoy the game constantly gets booted and rollback bc your servers are running like dogshit.

Get some goddamn proper servers or shut the game down completely to resolve the issue...
Fix it. Roll back. Maybe we'll forgive and forget. Nah.
oooh only 183k this queue! can't wait to DC getting to lionseye again!
we are in such a HUGE disadvantage now, RESTART THE LEAGUE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info