Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Managed to get in but kept being disconnected. Now can't log in at all. Sort your **** GGG and restart the league so everyone is equal.
reset this shit!
~Everything proceeds according the prophecy~
League went from 100 to 0 instantly. While top streamers and their friends play like nothings wrong.
I really apreciate the poeple that keep logging in everytime.

3 hours. Finally cleared Act1.

Please stopped the in-game announcement of your precious elite players hitting new levels!

Show some sensitivity.
Last edited by suittosg on Apr 16, 2021, 7:57:16 PM
"
Belmontm wrote:
"
DynaxOlb wrote:
At this point just do a fresh league start at 8 or 9 PM Eastern ... it's unplayable. Litterally had to kill brutus 3 times and do ship GY 3 times since 4PM. Good on me to have taken the afternoon off.

You must know how exciting league launch is ... and the first 2 days are probably the point with the highest playerbase + highest $$$ from rtx.

Same here me and my five friends all got same thing so i wonder how does alkaizer,zizaran,quin play with no issues whatsoever?

If you think that, you haven't been watching the streams. Ziz has been disconnecting a lot and is currently trying to get back in with the rest of us. CHeck your facts first, bud.
Yeah great but now let me log after creating the character i keep gettin "this operation requires the account to be logged in" and "Operation timed out" everytime i press "OK" to create the character. Congratz on the worst launch so far.
"
Belmontm wrote:
"
DynaxOlb wrote:
At this point just do a fresh league start at 8 or 9 PM Eastern ... it's unplayable. Litterally had to kill brutus 3 times and do ship GY 3 times since 4PM. Good on me to have taken the afternoon off.

You must know how exciting league launch is ... and the first 2 days are probably the point with the highest playerbase + highest $$$ from rtx.

Same here me and my five friends all got same thing so i wonder how does alkaizer,zizaran,quin play with no issues whatsoever?

TBH, I am watching Ziz for almost al night and he has been having the same issues as we all do!
will the flooded depths ever be entered? the eternal question for me it seems. 4x timeout dc's hitting the area
Still. Not. Working. 4. Hours. Into. League.

Sick of being level 6 stuck in Act 1 with constant disconnect and getting into BS queue. To rinse, repeat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info