Extremely Slow Queue Processing

The growing evidence would suggest that choosing to provide stable unrestricted access to an exclusive minority, while simultaneously providing zero support or access to the supporting majority may not have been a great idea.
i guess...this disastrous start und the prefere of VIP's will give a devastating press in the next days and a sensitive loss of players.
with everything nerf..maybe they nerfed user base too...hehe

stop only 1000 player pls
"
Grimsaga wrote:
The growing evidence would suggest that choosing to provide stable unrestricted access to an exclusive minority, while simultaneously providing zero support or access to the supporting majority may not have been a great idea.

Well said. I am out!
it is clear that GGG only cares about their precious streamers
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
lol. Almost 100 pages in the first few hours.

Wonder how they'll spin this one.
"
Grimsaga wrote:

True!!
i have seen some rather buggy/unstable launches but ya this is a new low
"
Grimsaga wrote:

It's a form of elitist support and it's lame. It shows that GGG would rather cater to the elites than help the lesser mere mortals. Favoritism doesn't work when it backfires and GGG will now, since it's 100% proven that streamers get preferential treatment, will be viewed with suspicious eyes.
Last edited by madcat2k3 on Apr 16, 2021, 7:54:02 PM
At this point just do a fresh league start at 8 or 9 PM Eastern ... it's unplayable. Litterally had to kill brutus 3 times and do ship GY 3 times since 4PM. Good on me to have taken the afternoon off.

You must know how exciting league launch is ... and the first 2 days are probably the point with the highest playerbase + highest $$$ from rtx.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info