Extremely Slow Queue Processing

you should hook everyone up with some free mystery boxes for wasteing everyones afternoon today. every attempt to log in should get 1 free box. so abuot 25 are due now for most people.
Relax guys..
Dont be like that.
This is not Creation. This is perversion.
"
mytruth36 wrote:
you should hook everyone up with some free mystery boxes for wasteing everyones afternoon today. every attempt to log in should get 1 free box. so abuot 25 are due now for most people.

They should hook everyone up with another game to play.
10 min on queue, log in and dc after 15secs
too bad I bought points last week
come on... its been more than 3 hours... fix this sh*t
I have now played many POE league releases on the release date.
They have been the worst of any game I have ever played, they seem to just get worse and never get better.
Does GGG not look into it's faults and what goes wrong and tries to improve on it?
They just sit there and laugh at everyone spending tones of money on the game while they invest very little into proving it.

GG GGG, worst launch ever, can't wait for the next one! XD
slow slow que is back... =(
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Finally made a character, killed Hillock, made it to town and disconnected to 18000th in the queue again. I think I'll buy last epoch and save myself the stress of this if it happens again. I've wasted over 3 hours now.
I guess i do some Baalruns now to kill the time....
Last edited by HamBanner on Apr 16, 2021, 7:21:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info